Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Germany and Norway

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Im not sure whats the biggest joke. The video abive, or, the manh news articles that unvaccinated drivers are more likely to crash and being charged more for insurance.
The narrative is reaching for resins to convince people to take those injections. We know they aren’t effective. We know they aren’t safe. But now you can take those injections in order not to have a car accident.

The narrative is reaching for resins to convince people to take those injections. We know they aren’t effective. We know they aren’t safe. But now you can take those injections in order not to have a car accident.

Well nothings changed from my driving in the last few years i havent consumed anything that may impair my driving ability, if anything I got a couple more years experience so less likely to crash.

Not sure how a jab can make someone a better driver. Lol.

. Buying it like pr does still would work you have to pipe it or truck it

Lng and cng are the same chemically.

Pr uses cng
Are you in the industry? I can you're not by the mistakes made along the way. Over 20 years experience. Both military, Industrial and Power Plant. The temporary trailers are just that ...temporary. They break downwithin the 8,000 hour published life expectancy.....You can't burn gas when the power plant you are trying to replace uses coal or deisel ....Too costly and where exactly are you going to store the fuel?

Military use .....I had contracts to provide distribution transformers to the military. I loved those contracts. When the military decided to move the temporary base, they blew up the transformers and left them behind. These 35 mw trailers are not big enough to take the load for a typical power plant.They can be chained togetther ...but only for short period of time. Typically they are used when a power plant goes down because a turbine fails or transmission lines collapse. Most often that temporary is used to aid in power up.

Wind Farms both land and sea are a waste. Bird kills and now whale kills are a part of the expense of wind. Solar takes too much acerage ......both only operate 33% of the time ......To generate, we need 100% not 33%.

I've been on more than 100 wind farms and worked exclusively with Obama's favorite "First Solar" After all it's money and satisfies the Board. The best purpose I've ever discovered for a wind farm was on top of the Oregon Gorge. Working on a ranch ...we watched the black angus line up each morning in the shade cast from the wind tower. They then followed the shade all day, to stay out of the sun. Little guys loved my transformers.....the cooling fins made what they thought were great back scratchers. They broke fin welds and caused multiple leaks. The techs that went with me were not familiar with cows ....I would walk in and shove or sho them away .....We had our backs turned when one tech was launched forward. I looked up and laughed ....."New bull calf, not cut yet....We need to keep an eye on him, a little frisky ....." Calf had head butted the tech....

Norway and Germany are looking to enrage the climate idiots .....Nuclear is coming to town.

Talking about Germany in general, I mean are you serious, is this real?. If it is honestly it is the most hilarious thing I have seen so far this year, well that's only only 3 weeks, I sure there will be many more to come.

Back