Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Girlfriend Diagnosed With Covid

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Isilwen

So, my girlfriend was diagnosed with Covid this morning. She was exposed at work by a co-worker. I also now have direct exposure through her. I don't have any symptoms, at least I don't think that I do as many of the symptoms of Covid, at least the Omicron variant as some of the same things I deal with on a regular basis.

I think my tell-tale sign will be a nasty-sounding persistent cough. I cough now, but it's infrequent and due to my asthma.

So, my girlfriend was diagnosed with Covid this morning. She was exposed at work by a co-worker. I also now have direct exposure through her. I don't have any symptoms, at least I don't think that I do as many of the symptoms of Covid, at least the Omicron variant as some of the same things I deal with on a regular basis.

I think my tell-tale sign will be a nasty-sounding persistent cough. I cough now, but it's infrequent and due to my asthma.
I got the second shot and have a fever and chills and covid wasn't like that

Last edited:
I can just get some cold and flu medicine I can get from the chemist or pharmacy. I don't need to see a doctor if I got mild symptoms. If I got really sick I would go straight to hospital.

That's you. We prefer knowing what we might have so that a target treatment can be used.

Her best friend was also sick and tested negative for Covid, so her treatment was different. Her job also needed to know what it was so that they could allow my girlfriend time off from work without counting it against her since with Covid around, the attendance policy changed. Same with my work. I receive points if I am absent from work. If I have Covid, I do not receive points.

I hope she gets better soon. Have you asked her what you can do for her today?. I'm sure you are a supportive person.

Since she stayed at my apartment and took care of me after I had my gall bladder out, so I am here at her place taking care of her. She is currently sleeping in her room and my dog woke me up while I was sleeping on the couch, that is why I'm on my phone at 3:54 am here in the states.

Going to close my eyes and try and get some more sleep.

Quick update.

We both feel like a Mack truck hit us. We feel better and then the next day feels worse again. Today feels like we took one step forward and three steps back.

Praying that they don't do to her what they did to her coworker and force her to go into work after the "five" days when she feels the way that she does.

Praying the symptoms will leave soon and that it isn't covid. My husband had it in November and it was pretty horrible. My family down in Texas have it right now.

I went and got tested this morning. I am Covid positive and have borderline Covid pneumonia.
That can be scary. My wife had Covid pneumonia and almost went on a vent. When it turns to pneumonia, it's time to take it seriously.
I am sure they have you on a stronger steroid than prednisone and I'm suspecting they put you on an anti-viral?

How are you coming along?

Back