Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Glad to be here

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I am looking forward to rewarding exchanges with members of the forum. I am not into arguing. I like to have the ability to share my take on things without confrontation. If you agree that is fine...if you don't agree that is ok. You can state your view point in a non-confrontational manner. I truly believe that those of us who are born again are a new creation. We have a new spirit living in us...The Holy Spirit. This separates us from the rest of the world. We are now called to walk by faith and not by sight. It is a totally new way of living. As we yield to and are led by the Holy Spirit we will fulfill our destiny and reap the blessings God has in store for us. Love is the principle thing. Love for God and love for each other.

I am looking forward to rewarding exchanges with members of the forum. I am not into arguing. I like to have the ability to share my take on things without confrontation. If you agree that is fine...if you don't agree that is ok. You can state your view point in a non-confrontational manner. I truly believe that those of us who are born again are a new creation. We have a new spirit living in us...The Holy Spirit. This separates us from the rest of the world. We are now called to walk by faith and not by sight. It is a totally new way of living. As we yield to and are led by the Holy Spirit we will fulfill our destiny and reap the blessings God has in store for us. Love is the principle thing. Love for God and love for each other.
Hi Blessed One

We may not always agree with each other on every topic...
But we're a nice bunch and try to respect and appreciate different viewpoints.

We look forward to your posts and to get to know you.

1627342584014.png

Back