Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

God can rise like the stars for you

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
IMG-20210414-WA0000.jpg

An Emoji Devotions for Wed 14 April 2021

Topic: God can rise like the stars for you

Highlights:

But the people who trust the Lord will become strong again.
They will be able to rise up as an eagle in the sky.
They will run without needing rest.
They will walk without becoming tired. Isaiah 40:31

When God become a rising star for you, there will be a promotion to higher level in your life. There are some people who God wants to bless but they need to open up. Let's say for example someone whom God is planning to make to a multimillionaire but is lazy. Take a look at the highlighted verse and you will see that people who trust God are strong. Abraham, Moses, Joshua, Samuel are strong. When they rise, it goes in a acceleration of an eagle to the sky. This is not about trusting God alone but it's about opening up a platform for God to perform wonders. Thses people are never consumed with tiredness of waking up to start another life's battle to prepare a ground for divine action.

Do you see the widow of Zarephat, She was surviving by God's grace in times of famine till it was her last meal and God sent the prophet Prophet Elijah to her home. The prophet asked for water and food, but the one she had was the one she wants to eat with her son and died but she obeyed the servant of Most High God and prepared their last for him. Afterwards God did a miracle for their family. Their jar of flour was not used up and their jug of oil never run dry until the day the Lord sends rain on the land.’” 1 Kings 17:15

Where God has begun work for grace, he will perfect it, provided you open up and follow up by faith. There is a promise for everyone of us in the Bible and when you pick it up and follow it up,God will turn into a rising super star for you. "When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person." Job 22:29

Prayer: In Jesus name, My father I am grateful to you that you are interested to star in my life's expectations. I pray that you give me the surface you can breathe your life and establish me as your holy mountain unto yourself in Jesus name. Amen

My father I am grateful to you that you are interested to star in my life's expectations

God is always interested in his children, but his intent and our ambition do not run along the same track.

There is no automatic promise for material prosperity for Christians.

The promise is that we can expect to be treated as our master was treated.

Read the signs of the times, are you prepared to stand up as a Christian for what is right even if it means loosing your job?

Back