Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

God cannot judge unaware people

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
"Unaware" sounds like "those who don't believe in God" here. If yes, it is hard to answer as such people never think about God.

Those who are unaware if you are talking about hearing the word of God will also stand in judgement without excuse as the word of God has gone out throughout the world and many refuse to hear.

2 Thes 1:6-9. People of course are judged on their capability, if you are incapable, then a righteous God certainly could not hold them accountable.
It has nothing to do with capability or incapability as no one is without excuse on judgement day and we are all accountable to God whether in His righteousness or in our own righteousness.

Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
Rom 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Those who are unaware if you are talking about hearing the word of God will also stand in judgement without excuse as the word of God has gone out throughout the world and many refuse to hear.
What of those born in foreign lands where Christianity is not the norm? Are those people condemned to an eternity of suffering simply for holding to a different set of beliefs?

What of those born in foreign lands where Christianity is not the norm? Are those people condemned to an eternity of suffering simply for holding to a different set of beliefs?
Rom 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

If you have ever read the Quran it talks about Jesus as a prophet, but not a Messiah, but yet they have heard the name, but believe the lies of Mohammed. Same with Hindus, Buddhist and other religions. Everyone has heard the name of Jesus, but yet deny Him.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
John 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Darkness enjoys the lust of itself and turned away from that light which was in the beginning. There are missionaries in every country, TV Evangelist in every country one can tune into Bibles made in every language so no one is without excuse no matter what part of the world they are from.

A generational curse beginning with Cain is a habit or behavior that has been passed down through every generation where the name of Jesus is not proclaimed. .

It has nothing to do with capability or incapability as no one is without excuse on judgement day and we are all accountable to God whether in His righteousness or in our own righteousness.

Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
It has nothing to do with capability or incapability
I hope you are in error on this maam, you do understand the implication correct? Even humans make allowances for those who are incapable. If God is less forgiving and loving than us, how heartbreaking that will turn out to be. Our hope would be shattered, how sad.

I hope you are in error on this maam, you do understand the implication correct? Even humans make allowances for those who are incapable. If God is less forgiving and loving than us, how heartbreaking that will turn out to be. Our hope would be shattered, how sad.
One can either believe or reject what has been written in Romans 1:18-20. What humans do within their carnal thinking and what God does are two separate things as God's judgements are righteous and no one stands without excuse.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Hosea 4:7 As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame.

can you say me it

Romans 1:18-20 (ESV)
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth.
19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them.
20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

One can either believe or reject what has been written in Romans 1:18-20. What humans do within their carnal thinking and what God does are two separate things as God's judgements are righteous and no one stands without excuse.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Hosea 4:7 As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame.
I never reject what is written in the Bible maam, however often I reject how others interpret it. I disagree with your interpretation of those passages, we will find out in the resurrection if God resurrects those whom are considered unaccountable. If God does turn out to be less loving than humans, I certainly hope I have the fortitude to take my stand against him. But for now, until it is proven to me the correctness of your statement, I will continue to worship and serve Him exclusively as I believe Love is His excelling quality Glory.

I never reject what is written in the Bible maam, however often I reject how others interpret it. I disagree with your interpretation of those passages, we will find out in the resurrection if God resurrects those whom are considered unaccountable. If God does turn out to be less loving than humans, I certainly hope I have the fortitude to take my stand against him. But for now, until it is proven to me the correctness of your statement, I will continue to worship and serve Him exclusively as I believe Love is His excelling quality Glory.
By what you have said here about the love of God do you believe that He is going to allow sinners into His Kingdom that is the new Jerusalem that will be ushered down after final judgements are made.

BTW, those verses I gave need no interpretation as we need not second guess what was written, but to accept it word for word as I gave no interpretation.

John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
John 5:27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.
John 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
John 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Verse 29 makes it pretty clear without interpretations what happens to those who are without excuse. I guess Jehovah Witnesses teach it differently within their New World Translation Bible.

Yes. Paul addressed that in Romans 1:

20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.

Everyone has heard the name of Jesus, but yet deny Him.
This is demonstrably incorrect.

Despite Christ’s command to evangelize, 67% of all humans from AD 30 to the present day have never even heard the name of Jesus Christ. https://www.globalcp.org/statistics/

There's lots of other sites with similar observations.

Those who do not hear are condemned: John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

Back