Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

God Sees You Healed Now

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
To God you will never be more healed than you are right now. How can you be anymore healed than "were healed." 1 Peter 2:24 says, you were healed by the stripes of Jesus. The issue is how do you view healing. Now, please understand there's more to healing than when all the symptoms are gone and everything has physically stopped. There's another side that God includes He includes the spiritual side. Remember, Abraham in Genesis 17:4,5 when God told him that He had made him a father of many nations when in fact Romans 4:19 says that his body was dead(physical side) and his wife's womb was dead. You can't be a father of many nations with a dead body so God was not talking about something that was done physically. The problem is man looks at his flesh to determine if 1 Peter 2:24 is true, but that's not what God looks at God look at Jesus and what he did. The thing is what did he do, because once you know what he did then you can look at that and let that determine if 1 Peter 2:24 is true and not how you may feel or look. 2 Corinthians 5:7 says, that we walk by faith and not by sight. Isaiah 53:1 says, who shall believe our report, see if you don't know what was done how can you believe it. Isaiah 53:4,5 says, Surely he hath borne our griefs(sicknesses and diseases), and carried our sorrows(pains and afflictions): yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

God is showing the spiritual side of healing, the work that Jesus would do in the spiritual. And what Jesus has done in the spiritual you can receive it physically, that's when it shows up in your body. Notice, when Abraham's body and his wife's womb became alive physically was not when God did it, that's when they received physically what had already been done spiritually. It has to be reality in the spiritual before it can be reality in the physical. And when something is reality in the spiritual it can be manifested or received physically by faith. For example when Jesus healed the 10 lepers, they cried to him to have mercy on them and he said to them, "Go shew yourselves unto the priest." Well, the practice in those days was you didn't show yourself to the priest until after you have evidence of being healed, so what was Jesus doing. He was calling them cleansed/healed, he was making it a spiritual reality first/he released the healing in the spiritual first. And as they went they received physically what was done spiritually by faith. Jesus told the one that came back to give thanks, your faith has made you whole. Notice, it was up to them to receive what Jesus did in the spiritual they could have stood there and waited to see something or feel something, but they believed his word. And that's what we have to do.

The key to believing God's word is knowing what was done by Jesus and to see that you have to go back to the beginning. When Adam disobeyed God he introduced sin into the earth and with sin came sickness they are connected. So, the root of all sickness is spiritual. Sickness is a physical manifestation of something spiritual. Notice, in Psalm 103:3 it says Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases. See, forgiveness and healing are connected like sin and sickness are connected. So, what Jesus did is deal with sickness at the root. He took our sins in his own body and by doing so you were healed. How, because just as sickness came with sin then it also had to go with sin. And Jesus took away the sin of the world (John 1:29). 1 Peter 2:24 is confirming Isaiah 53:4,5 Jesus bore our sins in his body (1 Peter 2:24) and he bore our griefs(sicknesses and diseases) and carried our sorrows(pains and afflictions). And with his stripes we are healed (Isaiah 53:5) and 1 Peter 2:24 confirms that, by whose stripes ye were healed. The truth of God's word is not based on how you look or feel. So, when God calls you healed He is not looking at you physically, He is looking at what Jesus has already done for you. As we started out with healing has a physical and spiritual side. God looks at the spiritual, but a lot of times man only looks at the physical. You need to have a full picture and not just part of the picture.

It is not God's will that any should perish. And I wouldn't want to end this article without giving someone the opportunity to receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior. It's very easy just pray: Dear God- I know I have sinned and I now turn from them and I invite Jesus to come into my heart (Revelation 3:20). He died for my sins and you have raised him from the dead and I now confess that Jesus is my Lord and Savior (Romans 10:9,10). I thank you for saving me, Amen

Thank you and will have to give some thought to this as I never heard this taught before.

To God you will never be more healed than you are right now.

The ultimate healing is getting right with God. Whether we have a cold or cancer is secondary to this.

But getting saved does not guarantee being physically healed. We may desire that, but is that Gods will for us?
Romans 8:28 All things , that is our unemployment, our illness, the death of our children, All things work together for good of those who are called according to Gods purpose.

Back