Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Godlywood Girl Daily Devotional

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
FIGHT FOR WHAT'S YOURS.

Bible Verse of the Day

Nehemiah 4:14
– And I looked and arose and said to the nobles and to the officials and to the rest of the people, “Do not be afraid of them. Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes.”

Excerpt:

Are you looking at the wrong thing?

Are you focused on the reasons why you can’t achieve your goals?

Or are you focusing on the reasons why you must achieve your goals?

In a battle you can focus on the enemies trying to kill you, or you can focus on the weapons you’ve got that will save you.

And if you focus on the weapons – on your talents, your strengths, your skills, your vision, your personality, your uniqueness, your appointed destiny

If you focus on those things, then you will beat every single challenge standing in your way.

It won’t be easy, it won’t be painless. But the great and awesome God you serve will strengthen you and give you all the weapons you need to beat it.

Today it’s your time to fight for your destiny, to fight for your success, to make God’s vision for your life your absolute reality.

The other stuff does not matter.

Look at your weapons – what God has put inside of you – and choose to achieve your legend in Christ.

Prayer:

Dear Jesus,

Thank You for seeing me and allowing me to see You back. Today I choose to focus on You and on the talents and skills You’ve put within me. We will win the battle for success and step into the legend You created me to be.

In Jesus’ Name I pray,

A-men.

Back