Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

God's Rules for Women - Any Woman That Breaks These Rules Will go to The Lake of Fire, Even *IF* She's Born Again.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
----------

The entire world is being plagued, not only by FAKE "Christians", but FAKE CHRISTIAN WOMEN - everywhere you look, you will find FAKE "Christian" women -- they are always so very proud of disobeying The Lord Jesus Christ; you shall know them by their fruits...

In this document, I'd like to go over what GOD SAYS concerning HIS rules for women - they are not just rules for CHRISTIAN WOMEN, but ALL WOMEN. The rules that I'll be talking about in this document are not exhaustive - there *are* other rules for women in the Bible, but *these* rules are the rules that the Holy Spirit of God wants me to discuss with you.

Now on to the rules...

Women are required to learn in silence with all subjection - this means that ALL WOMEN are to learn silently, and to receive instruction from a man WITHOUT BACKTALKING.

Women are not allowed to teach - this is because women are so easily deceived by Satan and his angels, and thus, they are extremely likely to pass on false teachings and to deceive others.

Women are prohibited from having authority over a man - any woman that you see, that has authority over a man, such as a judge, a police officer, an administrator of an internet forum, the owner of a "group" on social media, a sister, a cousin, a friend, A WIFE -- ANY OF THESE WOMEN, IF THEY HAVE AUTHORITY OVER A MAN, OR TRY TO EXECUTE AUTHORITY OVER A MAN, REGARDLESS OF BEING BORN AGAIN OR NOT, ARE *WILLFULLY SINNING*, AND THEY WILL ALL GO TO HELL.

Women are prohibited from saying ANYTHING AT ALL, when inside a building that is being used for the purpose of a "church".

All men have authority over all women.

If you disagree with what I'm saying, it's because you HATE The Lord Jesus Christ, and you don't care what He says or wants; the scripture is crystal clear, and if you sin against God, YOU HAVE TO DIE TWICE.

Anyone that has The Holy Spirit of God living inside them will agree with what I'm saying - no one that's born again disagrees with what The Lord Jesus Christ says to do -- you must obey Him or you will go to the Lake of Fire.

I'd like to now list a few examples of how today's FAKE "Christian" women are sinning on a regular basis:

1. Internet posts, where the woman provides a link to spiritual doctrine, or where she tries to be a teacher herself -- a woman is absolutely forbidden to teach; if you see a woman that's teaching, she's a FAKE Christian that's going to go to Hell, and likely demon possesed.

2. Internet comments from women on any posts made by anyone - a woman is required to "learn in silence with all subjection" -- this means that she's not allowed to give her opinion or disagree with the teachings of a man; she may ask a question of the original teacher for clarification purposes only -- if she's speaking for any other reason other than clarification purposes only, it means that she's a FAKE CHRISTIAN, AND THAT SHE'S GOING TO GO TO HELL.

3. Women controlling, moderating, or censoring what a man can, or cannot say, on the internet, or in general.

4. A female preacher - ALL female preachers are FAKE Christians and likely demon possessed, and unless they repent and become born again, ALL OF THEM ARE GOING TO GO TO HELL NO MATTER WHAT.

5. Any woman that refuses the orders of a man, as long as what the man is asking her, does not cause the woman to sin.

Be prepared for any comments that you see on this post that come from a woman - ANY woman that comments on this post (for purposes other than clarification only) is a FAKE CHRISTIAN, and you can know with all certainty, that not only is she going to go to Hell, but that it's extremely likely that she's demon possessed as well.

Please remember this: ANYONE that disobeys The Lord Jesus Christ is not only a LIAR, but they are also OF THE DEVIL, and as such, are extremely likely to be demon possessed - the Bible specifically commands us not to talk to talk to demon possessed people, or to even listen to them.

----------

He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1 John 2:4

----------

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 3:8

----------

Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:31

----------

Born again Christians DO NOT SIN, and they cannot be demon possessed.

----------

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

1 John 5:18

----------

The Lord Jesus Christ's rules for women...

----------

Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

1 Timothy 2:11-14

----------

Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

1 Corinthians 14:34-35

----------

But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

1 Corinthians 11:3

----------

Anyone that willfully sins after becoming born again will be destroyed in the Lake of Fire!

----------

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Hebrews 10:26-31

----------

Most people calling themselves "Christians" are FAKE Christians - The Holy Spirit of God does not live inside them -- the Bible even warns us about them in the following scripture; ALL OF THESE MOCKERS WILL GO TO THE LAKE OF FIRE -- ANYONE THAT DISAGREES WITH ME IS *NOT* BORN AGAIN -- UNLESS THEY REPENT AND BECOME BORN AGAIN, THEY WILL ALL BE DESTROYED!

NONE OF THESE FAKE CHRISTIANS WILL BE CAUGHT UP IN THE RAPTURE - NOT A SINGLE ONE...

"...having not the Spirit."

----------

How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

Jude 1:18-19

----------

Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded.

Proverbs 13:13

----------

And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

Luke 6:46

----------

And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Hebrews 5:9

----------

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 7:21

----------

Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

1 Timothy 5:20

----------

Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.

Isaiah 58:1

----------

But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

1 Corinthians 2:15

----------

Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him; Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

James 5:19-20

----------

For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

1 Peter 4:17

----------

Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

1 Corinthians 15:34

----------

Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

2 Timothy 2:19

----------

Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Ezekiel 18:4

----------

Stop sinning, or go to the Lake of Fire...

----------

ANYONE THAT DISAGREES WITH ME IS *NOT* BORN AGAIN

Telling people that if they disagree with you, they are not born again is a violation of our terms of service.

7) Do not post opinions of another member's claim of Christian faith. (ToS 2.4)​

Publicly judging someone as not being a Christian and/or not following Christ unless they themselves claim not be a Christian is disallowed. That's between them and the Lord. This includes judgments against collective beliefs or groups in general.

JLB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back