Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

GOOD MORNING!!! :D

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Gazelle

This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118: 24 KJV

5.gif
5.gif

May your day be blessed!

:heart

GOOD MORNING! :biggrin Today is Rosh Hashanah...the beginning of the year on the Jewish calendar!

A Christian that is always looking for the return of Christ is blessed-- and Christ always used the Jewish calendar, which God created, to help prove to the Jews that he is Yeshua. When Christ returns, the trump will sound... at Rosh Hashanah, the trumpet of the Feast of Trumpets sounds. One can only hope!

Rosh Hashanah is described as "the day of judgment" (Yom ha-Din) and "the day of remembrance" (Yom ha-Zikkaron).

"Watch, therefore; for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come." (Matthew 24:42).

GOOD MORNING!!!
6.gif

Jeremiah 29:11-13

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. 13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

GOOOOOOOOD MORNING!
4.gif

VERSE OF THE DAY
And "don't sin by letting anger control you." Don't let the sun go down while you are still angry ...
– Ephesians 4:26 NIV

This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!

Good Morning :heart
Imitate God, therefore, in everything you do, because you are his dear children. – Ephesians 5:1

GOOD MORNING :biggrin

Luke 15:10 (KJV)

<sup class="versenum" id="en-KJV-25599">10</sup>Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

Lord, if you kept a record of our sins, who, O Lord, could ever survive? But you offer forgiveness, that we might learn to fear you.
Psalm 130:3-4 NLT

I, too work on this early morning rising...I often see it from the other side when I can get nothing done...:biggrin

GOOD MORNING!

4.gif

Job 38:12 Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place;

“Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.â€
<cite class="reference"> 1 Thessalonians 5:16 -18 NLT</cite>

October 8
VERSE OF THE DAY
And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. – Philippians 4:8

Back