Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Good news about Covid .

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
A new pill to combat covid ! Not mRNa based treatment .
Paxlovid

Quote from article in link at bottom .

"Pfizer reported an 89 percent reduction in the risk of COVID-19-related hospitalization or death in those who received Paxlovid within three days of symptom onset, and 88 percent in those who received it within five days of the symptoms beginning.

By the 28th day of monitoring, no deaths had been reported in the treatment group, compared to nine deaths among those given the placebo, it said."

FDA Approves First Antiviral COVID-19 Treatment Pill For At-Home Use

A new pill to combat covid ! Not mRNa based treatment .
Paxlovid

Quote from article in link at bottom .

"Pfizer reported an 89 percent reduction in the risk of COVID-19-related hospitalization or death in those who received Paxlovid within three days of symptom onset, and 88 percent in those who received it within five days of the symptoms beginning.

By the 28th day of monitoring, no deaths had been reported in the treatment group, compared to nine deaths among those given the placebo, it said."

FDA Approves First Antiviral COVID-19 Treatment Pill For At-Home Use
If this works it is good news but I think it should be noted that the headline is a little deceiving. Like the J&J, Moderna, and AstraZeneka vaccines, it is not fully approved by the FDA. It is only approved for use under EUA so the clinical testing, monitoring, and analysis has not yet been completed per FDA guidelines.

I don't know of a single authoritative medical source that recommends using a horse wormer for anything beyond treating horses for parasites. The medical profession overwhelmingly recommends one of the CDC-approved vaccines.
Things have changed , so good news !

Doctors Can Prescribe Ivermectin for COVID-19: FDA Lawyer

From the link .

Federal law enables the FDA to provide information, such as reports of adverse reactions to drugs, but not medical advice, Mr. Kelson said.

“This is something the FDA has never been able to do. And it’s a bright line,” he told the court, adding later: “The clearest examples of where they have gone over the line are when they say things like, ‘You are not a horse, you are not a cow. Seriously, y’all. Stop it.'”

Things have changed , so good news !

Doctors Can Prescribe Ivermectin for COVID-19: FDA Lawyer

From the link .

Federal law enables the FDA to provide information, such as reports of adverse reactions to drugs, but not medical advice, Mr. Kelson said.

“This is something the FDA has never been able to do. And it’s a bright line,” he told the court, adding later: “The clearest examples of where they have gone over the line are when they say things like, ‘You are not a horse, you are not a cow. Seriously, y’all. Stop it.'”
Surr, a Dr can prescribed someone Ivermectin, but the underlining issue is still there. It's a anti parasitic and Covid-19 is a virus.

More than likely any benefit would be placebo.

Surr, a Dr can prescribed someone Ivermectin, but the underlining issue is still there. It's a anti parasitic and Covid-19 is a virus.

More than likely any benefit would be placebo.
The doctors that prescribed had GOOD results , but believe as you will .

Back to the good news about covid thread from the stone age.

Well the good news is people are not manipulated and brainwashed to be terrified of there neighbour, even there own family anymore.

You know what its called when people are pumped with fear?. Its called terrorism. Thats what the enemy does to try weaken its target. Thats why you never fear the enemy.

I went from being classed as a walking contagious disease people didnt want to be around to suddenly they want to hug me and kiss me and welcome me and invite me. Thats two faced.

In times of trouble you just put on the armour of God and dont fear what is thrown at the world, the enemy wants you to lose your mind.

The doctors that prescribed had GOOD results , but believe as you will .
You are refering to the Peru email from above. If you look up full context you find that at first they were only counting cases under 60 years. The increase happened when they then started onclud8ng over 60 results.

You are refering to the Peru email from above. If you look up full context you find that at first they were only counting cases under 60 years. The increase happened when they then started onclud8ng over 60 results.
read://https_www.theepochtimes.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theepochtimes.com%2Fhealth%2Ffda-says-ivermectin-doesnt-work-against-covid-19-but-points-to-studies-that-show-it-does-4903968

Criticism of Design​

Many of those studies have been criticized over their design. One major factor, critics say, is participants not receiving ivermectin soon after a positive test or the start of symptoms.

In one trial, researchers acknowledged that more than 4 out of 10 participants did not receive the dosage level that was listed as the “goal dose.” Further, the median time from the start of symptoms to treatment was six days, and the treatment duration was just three days. The trial, called ACTIV-6, was backed by the NIH.

The corresponding author for the trial did not return a request for comment. The authors said that “there was no evidence of a differential treatment effect based on the median time of symptom onset to receipt of study drug.”

In another trial that reported little difference between the treatment and control groups, the treatment group received ivermectin days after starting to show symptoms.

Ivermectin works best when applied within 24 hours of symptom manifestation, according to a meta regression of ivermectin studies performed by by an unnamed group of researchers.

“They literally try to treat as late into the disease as they can, for a short duration as they can, at the lowest dose that they can. And they also try to find as healthy and mild patients as you can,” Kory said.

“And yet, when they conduct those kinds of trials, it’s on the front page of a high-impact journal and the conclusion states, ‘this shows there’s no role for ivermectin in treatments.’ Absolutely absurd. And so it’s it’s really just corruption of these trials.”

read://https_www.theepochtimes.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theepochtimes.com%2Fhealth%2Ffda-says-ivermectin-doesnt-work-against-covid-19-but-points-to-studies-that-show-it-does-4903968

Criticism of Design​

Many of those studies have been criticized over their design. One major factor, critics say, is participants not receiving ivermectin soon after a positive test or the start of symptoms.

In one trial, researchers acknowledged that more than 4 out of 10 participants did not receive the dosage level that was listed as the “goal dose.” Further, the median time from the start of symptoms to treatment was six days, and the treatment duration was just three days. The trial, called ACTIV-6, was backed by the NIH.

The corresponding author for the trial did not return a request for comment. The authors said that “there was no evidence of a differential treatment effect based on the median time of symptom onset to receipt of study drug.”

In another trial that reported little difference between the treatment and control groups, the treatment group received ivermectin days after starting to show symptoms.

Ivermectin works best when applied within 24 hours of symptom manifestation, according to a meta regression of ivermectin studies performed by by an unnamed group of researchers.

“They literally try to treat as late into the disease as they can, for a short duration as they can, at the lowest dose that they can. And they also try to find as healthy and mild patients as you can,” Kory said.

“And yet, when they conduct those kinds of trials, it’s on the front page of a high-impact journal and the conclusion states, ‘this shows there’s no role for ivermectin in treatments.’ Absolutely absurd. And so it’s it’s really just corruption of these trials.”
Of course it's the epoch times. And yes I read the article, so don't assume I did not. If you click on the studies they are referencing and read for yourself you will see that Ivermectin is not better than placebo.

Hawk, why are you so invested in Ivermectin, an Anti parasitic and not an anti viral. When Yrump got Covid he did not take ivermectin, he took the anti viral Regeneron's polyclonal antibody cocktail

Hawk, why are you so invested in Ivermectin, an Anti parasitic and not an anti viral. When Yrump got Covid he did not take ivermectin, he took the anti viral Regeneron's polyclonal antibody cocktail
No thanks on mouse .
What I am all in on is this . Which you should be using right now , everyday ! Prevention is key .

Through God's graces I was already preventing myself from catching CV19 before the pandemic by the regimen I have been following for the last few years . I highly recommend everyone use these two products everyday .

NeilMed sinus wash bottle .
https://www.amazon.com/NeilMed-100-Sinus-Rinse-Complete/dp/B000RDZFZ0/ref=psdc_3760941_t1_B0030HMR7E

Xlear spray . https://www.aestheticsadvisor.com/2021/09/xlear-nasal-spray-covid-19-study.html

No thanks on mouse .
What I am all in on is this . Which you should be using right now , everyday ! Prevention is key .

Through God's graces I was already preventing myself from catching CV19 before the pandemic by the regimen I have been following for the last few years . I highly recommend everyone use these two products everyday .

NeilMed sinus wash bottle .
https://www.amazon.com/NeilMed-100-Sinus-Rinse-Complete/dp/B000RDZFZ0/ref=psdc_3760941_t1_B0030HMR7E

Xlear spray . https://www.aestheticsadvisor.com/2021/09/xlear-nasal-spray-covid-19-study.html
Why? I worked on the front lines of COVID, used proper PPE and sanitizing methods, followed the restrictions, and got all the boosters I could, as did my wife. Neither my wife nor I have had COVID, that we know of, and I had antibody testing done four times over the course of late 2020 to late 2021.

Why? I worked on the front lines of COVID, used proper PPE and sanitizing methods, followed the restrictions, and got all the boosters I could, as did my wife. Neither my wife nor I have had COVID, that we know of, and I had antibody testing done four times over the course of late 2020 to late 2021.
Nasal wash works for flu and common colds . It washes out where you are tested for covid . Stops propagation .
Praise God for you and your wife's good health !

I found that modifying my daily supplement intake…more vitamin c up to 15 grams or more…

Helped reduce side effects from the vaccine and subsequent booster shots.

Back