Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Good news about Covid .

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
How long should we wait then? How many people should die that could have been saved by a simple injection?
This is why some vaccines were approved using the EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) authorization. Considering the circumstances, the FDA applied the EUA so the vaccines were made available before actually being fully tested and verified. It was determined that the potential risks from the virus were greater than the potential risks from the less than fully tested and unproven vaccines. Basically it was a gamble based on what was understood or believed about the vaccines.

I'm not opposed to what was done. I've never been opposed to the vaccines but I am opposed and will remain opposed to mandated injections. Those who are comfortable taking the chance with the vaccines in order to reduce their risk from the virus are more than welcome to do so and I have no problem with that. My greatest concern is that we jumped the gun and are now coercing or forcing people to submit to a less than fully tested vaccine that could have potential serious consequences that are not known about yet.

I have actually given in about a month ago and received my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine and just last week received my second dose. The only reason I was able to come to that decision was because that particular vaccine has been given full approval by the FDA, albeit under questionable circumstances, which is why I am still not fully on board. But, having been vaccinated now, it is a moot point for me and all the more reason for me to hope and pray my concerns are unwarranted.

But it works on humans as well .
You have admitted you can read so I am putting a link up for you to go read , but if you think you need to you can ask your primary doctor for permission before you read it .

"Conclusion​

We believe that the evidence to date supports the worldwide extension of IVM treatments for COVID-19, complementary to immunizations. "

Nay not for horses only
I don't respond to sarcasm or insults.

Yes and no. What the mRNA vaccines do is essentially train our bodies to recognize a particular protein or set of proteins common to the virus and trigger an immune response so our bodies can produce the appropriate antibodies to combat the virus and destroy it. Traditional vaccines do the same thing but in a slightly different way. They introduce a weakened or dead form of the actual virus which also triggers our immune response to produce the needed antibodies to combat the virus and destroy it. The advantage of mRNA technology, if it works as expected, is that it would be impossible to actually get sick with the virus from the vaccine because the actual virus is not being used. With traditional vaccines, there are on rare occasions where recipients do actually get sick with the virus because it was used to develop the vaccine.

I've been trying to learn about mRNA technology and this is how I understand it based on what I've been reading so far and I'm sure I am probably over-simplifying things a bit.
I have caught the Spanish flu ,chicken pox twice ,the former being vaccinated .
for small pox they use chicken pox . there is another vaccine that I got that didn't work .

monoclodal clones your own antibodies on the spot and administers them back to you .

vaccines don't ,nor have they ever stopped infection . something I hear and yet its pushed the other way .

How does development for one purpose disannul it's use for another?

That depends on you concept of 'appropriate'.
I don't know of a single authoritative medical source that recommends using a horse wormer for anything beyond treating horses for parasites. The medical profession overwhelmingly recommends one of the CDC-approved vaccines.

I don't know of a single authoritative medical source that recommends using a horse wormer for anything beyond treating horses for parasites. The medical profession overwhelmingly recommends one of the CDC-approved vaccines.
You quoted me but then failed to address the quote? Maybe you were just quoting for notification purposes?

If you had the authority to either force me to take the vaccine or allow me to make my own decision, what would you choose to do? That is essentially the question that we are facing. I think that is an important question and I would like to know your considered answer.

This is why some vaccines were approved using the EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) authorization. Considering the circumstances, the FDA applied the EUA so the vaccines were made available before actually being fully tested and verified. It was determined that the potential risks from the virus were greater than the potential risks from the less than fully tested and unproven vaccines. Basically it was a gamble based on what was understood or believed about the vaccines.

I'm not opposed to what was done. I've never been opposed to the vaccines but I am opposed and will remain opposed to mandated injections. Those who are comfortable taking the chance with the vaccines in order to reduce their risk from the virus are more than welcome to do so and I have no problem with that. My greatest concern is that we jumped the gun and are now coercing or forcing people to submit to a less than fully tested vaccine that could have potential serious consequences that are not known about yet.

I have actually given in about a month ago and received my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine and just last week received my second dose. The only reason I was able to come to that decision was because that particular vaccine has been given full approval by the FDA, albeit under questionable circumstances, which is why I am still not fully on board. But, having been vaccinated now, it is a moot point for me and all the more reason for me to hope and pray my concerns are unwarranted.

This is where I stand too. I just took my last dose the 13th. But I think I have it now. :sad preschool staff has broken out with it, one is in the hospital and one is having infusions. It is hard here. I hope this is just a cold, I should get results back tomorrow, but just feel awful. The er doctor told me though that with the vaccine it won't be as bad for me. So I am hoping that is true. There are some really good tips in here too though. Thank you for the thread. Good to hear alternative ideas to staying healthy and things. I don't take as many vitamins as I need. Been coughing up a storm. I heard pineapple juice is very effective for mucus/cough.

This is where I stand too. I just took my last dose the 13th. But I think I have it now. :sad preschool staff has broken out with it, one is in the hospital and one is having infusions. It is hard here. I hope this is just a cold, I should get results back tomorrow, but just feel awful. The er doctor told me though that with the vaccine it won't be as bad for me. So I am hoping that is true. There are some really good tips in here too though. Thank you for the thread. Good to hear alternative ideas to staying healthy and things. I don't take as many vitamins as I need. Been coughing up a storm. I heard pineapple juice is very effective for mucus/cough.
I was my hope that this thread would help someone . You are in my prayers Sister .

We need a thread about improved treatments and other things about Covid that are on the upswing .
Revelation 13:8
And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

The amazing treatment is the installation of an immune system before sin entered man, and a solution was manifested ahead of the need. Because the death of the Lamb was known at creation, s solution was already known and installed in the human body.

The improvement lately is the recognition of what already exists. Taking steps that support the immune system really do help. That is good news. We can’t make our immune system work, but, we can hope and allow the system to work.
Might even use the word trust.

If God supplied a solution for physical illness, how about spiritual illness.

Ignorant Mississippi redneck
eddif

Ivermectin was discovered. I think for years they are trying to find out what it is good for.
Is it able to be made better for humans? Human grade ivermectin may be prescribed in the future.

Malaria took a long time to find the blood parasite life cycle. Studies (using ivermectin) are now underway involving humans and malaria.

Quinine was a natural way of treating malaria. Ivermectin is from soil? I vote more research and time before the final decisions are made.

eddif

Ivermectin was discovered. I think for years they are trying to find out what it is good for.
Is it able to be made better for humans? Human grade ivermectin may be prescribed in the future.

Malaria took a long time to find the blood parasite life cycle. Studies (using ivermectin) are now underway involving humans and malaria.

Quinine was a natural way of treating malaria. Ivermectin is from soil? I vote more research and time before the final decisions are made.

eddif
the first and earliest meds to treat involved
malaria ,sir Walter reed ,and also yellow fever its why people lI've without care or concern about yellow fever or malaria both mosquito transmitted diseases in Florida

You quoted me but then failed to address the quote? Maybe you were just quoting for notification purposes?

If you had the authority to either force me to take the vaccine or allow me to make my own decision, what would you choose to do? That is essentially the question that we are facing. I think that is an important question and I would like to know your considered answer.
I would require you to take the vaccine, just like you're required to wear a seatbelt when you drive a vehicle. It's not only for your protection, but for others as well. Jesus told us to love our neighbor as ourself.

There are a number of drugs that are approved for use on humans as well as animals. The problem is when people take it upon themselves to administer medication without a physician's direction or without properly obtained FDA approval for the application. Application and dosage may differ from one person to another as well as one species to another.

From WebMD.com...
"Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic drug that is used to treat river blindness and intestinal roundworm infection in humans and to de-worm pets and livestock."

From todaysveterinarynurse.com....
"Veterinary teams are familiar with FDA-approved ivermectin used to prevent heartworm disease in some small animal species, as well as treatment of a variety of internal and external parasites in many animal species. Ivermectin is also approved for use in people as treatment for intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis. Additionally, topical preparations are approved for human use through a doctor’s prescription to treat external parasites such as head lice and skin conditions such as rosacea."

I would require you to take the vaccine, just like you're required to wear a seatbelt when you drive a vehicle. It's not only for your protection, but for others as well. Jesus told us to love our neighbor as ourself.
Except that the seatbelt isn't something that is injected into the human body where once done it cannot be reversed. In the case of seatbelts, if it was later determined that wearing one was more dangerous than not wearing one then it could easily be reversed and the law rescinded.

Back