Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Good news about Covid .

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Very good news if you have already had COVID and are still alive.
YES ! That is what this thread is suppose to be about , good news !

An FYI for you , ALL of my posts are directed to the living . As a Christian we are NOT suppose to communicate with the dead .

My story . My wife and I have avoided having COVID but I did
not understand how that happened . Almost all of our extended
family has had COVID . I have reduced lung capacity and my
wife this year had cancer and treatments for it . And yet we still
did not contract COVID . My wife has chronic sinus problems
due to her sinuses not being large enough . She found out if
she used a saline nasal irrigation she could eliminate a lot of
her problems with her sinuses , over five years without a head
cold while doing the nasal irrigation . About four years ago I
started using the same saline nasal irrigation because I would
wake up in the morning with clogged sinus passages , the saline
nasal irrigation fixed the problem and I have not had a head
cold since I have been using the nasal irrigation . I wonder if our
regimen has anything to do with our not catching COVID ?
And of course there is always divine protection too . Go back
and read post #18 .

Neilmed.jpg

This statement would apply even if there was only one recorded death. Spreading fear is not called for because it promotes unreasonable responses. For example, vaccinated people demanding that unvaccinated people get the vaccine. Why does it matter to those who are vaccinated if it protects them? Those that choose not to be vaccinated are not putting the vaccinated persons at risk UNLESS the vaccines do nothing. And, if that is true, then unvaccinated persons have a legitimate grudge against the demand and mandates.
Why does it matter to those who are vaccinated if it protects them? Jesus said to love our neighbors as ourselves.

Why does it matter to those who are vaccinated if it protects them? Jesus said to love our neighbors as ourselves.
Does loving our neighbor mean to decide for them what is best for them and then force them into compliance? Even Jesus doesn't force anyone to accept His gift of salvation. It is offered and then left up to the individual to accept or deny it.

According to the FDA protocol for new vaccine/drug approval, the fastest any could obtain full approval once a vaccine/drug has entered the clinical trial stage is approximately two years and more often than not it takes four to six years of testing. There's a reason for this time frame. Sometimes the nasty side affects don't show up right away and the FDA is tasked with the responsibility of providing a reasonable assurance of safety.

I find it extremely coincidental that Pfizer was able to obtain this full approval in less than 8 months after entering the clinical trial period, which also coincidentally was during a time when the vaccine was given emergency use authorization, which means the population were the test subjects. Those that choose not to get vaccinated at this time have a very legitimate concern.

Now we know to deny Jesus' offering is foolish. I also understand that those who support vaccination mandates believe it is foolish to resist. It is equally valid for those who do not wish to be vaccinated with the Covid vaccines to believe it is foolish to get in line. How about just respecting peoples' differing viewpoints/beliefs even when you think they are foolish.

Last edited:
Does loving our neighbor mean to decide for them what is best for them and then force them into compliance? Even Jesus doesn't force anyone to accept His gift of salvation. It is offered and then left up to the individual to accept or deny it.

According to the FDA protocol for new vaccine/drug approval, the fastest any could obtain full approval once a vaccine/drug has entered the clinical trial stage is approximately two years and more often than not it takes four to six years of testing. There's a reason for this time frame. Sometimes the nasty side affects don't show up right away and the FDA is tasked with the responsibility of providing a reasonable assurance of safety.

I find it extremely coincidental that Pfizer was able to obtain this full approval in less than 8 months after entering the clinical trial period, which also coincidentally was during a time when the vaccine was given emergency use authorization, which means the population were the test subjects. Those that choose not to get vaccinated at this time have a very legitimate concern.

Now we know to deny Jesus' offering is foolish. I also understand that those who support vaccination mandates believe it is foolish to resist. It is equally valid for those who do not wish to be vaccinated with the Covid vaccines to believe it is foolish to get in line. How about just respecting peoples' differing viewpoints/beliefs even when you think they are foolish.
Because it's not reasonable to respect peoples' differing viewpoints/beliefs if they're clearly wrong. COVID-19 is the most deadly virus in a century and people are foolish to refuse a vaccination that not only protects them but also others.

BTW, don't forget to wear your seatbelt! That's a government mandate that not only protects you from yourself but also from others. And you can be arrested for not taking this basic safety precaution.

Because it's not reasonable to respect peoples' differing viewpoints/beliefs if they're clearly wrong. COVID-19 is the most deadly virus in a century and people are foolish to refuse a vaccination that not only protects them but also others.

BTW, don't forget to wear your seatbelt! That's a government mandate that not only protects you from yourself but also from others. And you can be arrested for not taking this basic safety precaution.
That's a fascist government enforcing rules on it's people.

Aren't you reading my posts? There are legitimate concerns regarding the Covid vaccines. The vaccines are not proven safe for use yet. Having been injected in millions in such a short period of time does not prove them safe. It can take years of study, monitoring, and research to get to the point where a vaccine is considered reasonably safe to use. The quickest example so far in history is the polio vaccine and that one took six years to obtain FDA approval and the technology was not experimental at the time.

These vaccines, which are based on experimental technology, may yet prove to be dangerous. I sincerely hope I am wrong for if I'm not, then there will be millions, if not billions, of people that could be in serious trouble in the not so distant future. I pray my concerns are proven unnecessary.

The seat belt laws are also wrong and I spoke against them just the same. Helmet laws too are wrong and fortunately here in my home state they are not required. The seat belt law's existence does not make them right nor justify vaccine mandates.

I must wear a seatbelt in a vehicle or a helmet when on a bike or recieve a penalty. Someone obviously cares about me and my life so much if i break there rules i have to pay a fine and hand over my cash.

Last edited:
Aren't you reading my posts? There are legitimate concerns regarding the Covid vaccines. The vaccines are not proven safe for use yet. Having been injected in millions in such a short period of time does not prove them safe. It can take years of study, monitoring, and research to get to the point where a vaccine is considered reasonably safe to use. The quickest example so far in history is the polio vaccine and that one took six years to obtain FDA approval and the technology was not experimental at the time.

These vaccines, which are based on experimental technology, may yet prove to be dangerous. I sincerely hope I am wrong for if I'm not, then there will be millions, if not billions, of people that could be in serious trouble in the not so distant future. I pray my concerns are proven unnecessary.

The seat belt laws are also wrong and I spoke against them just the same. Helmet laws too are wrong and fortunately here in my home state they are not required. The seat belt law's existence does not make them right nor justify vaccine mandates.
So the laws by which we live are irrelevant? Do you approve of laws against murder, rape, assault, and other violent crimes? IMHO, passively being responsible for another's death by not wearing a mask is murder; not getting the vaccine is suicide.

So the laws by which we live are irrelevant? Do you approve of laws against murder, rape, assault, and other violent crimes? IMHO, passively being responsible for another's death by not wearing a mask is murder; not getting the vaccine is suicide.
Look at the CDC definition of vaccination , you need to understand what they are giving out in mass quantities is not a vaccine as you know it .

CDC definition .
Vax definition.jpg

George Orwell's "1984" is required reading . Have you read it

jaybo ?​

Look at the CDC definition of vaccination , you need to understand what they are giving out in mass quantities is not a vaccine as you know it .

CDC definition .
View attachment 12862

George Orwell's "1984" is required reading . Have you read it

jaybo ?​

Yes, a vaccine is introduced into the body to produce immunity and protection from a specific disease, in this case, COVID-19. BTW, I also had my annual high-strength flu vaccination yesterday.

I will get whatever vaccinations my primary recommends. To date, I have received vaccinations against measles, mumps, rubella, measles, shingles, smallpox, tetanus, polio, shingles, pneumonia, COVID-19, the flu (annually) and probably others I don't recall. I am 78 years old, healthy, and intend to live as long and healthily as possible by following sound medical advice.

Yes, I have read "1984". Have you read "Animal Farm"?

People who refuse to wear a helmet, we used to refer to them as organ donors. The problem comes when people refuse to get vaxed, and then when they wind up in the ER they think they somehow deserve to move up in line ahead of the people with heart problems and car accidents. They really don't.

Anyway, I'm not sure what the OP of this thread is supposed to be about: is it about new treatments, or "new" treatments that the self-proclaimed "experts" will actually accept?

Yes, a vaccine is introduced into the body to produce immunity and protection from a specific disease, in this case, COVID-19. BTW, I also had my annual high-strength flu vaccination yesterday.
Do you see the word immunity in the CDC definition for vaccination ?
From the CDC .....
Vaccination: The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce protection from a specific disease.

the link for the definition of vaccination https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/imz-basics.htm
Yes, I have read "1984". Have you read "Animal Farm"?
Yes that is good one too .

I have no idea what you think you're saying here or how that relates to this.

Perhaps you're right. By your assertion, obese people, which are about 73.6% of the US population according to the CDC and account for an estimated 300,000 deaths per year, don't deserve medical treatment either. Smokers, which are about 15% of the US population according to the CDC and accounts for over 480,000 deaths per year, don't deserve healthcare either. Moderate to heavy consumers of alcohol, which are about 20.6% of US citizens according to the CDC and account for about 95,000 deaths per year, don't deserve medical treatment either. You want me to keep going?

We could continue down rabbit trails and argue statistics like this for days. What I'd like to hear from you is how you can justify through the Word of God your assertion that it is right and Godly for you to force another person to submit to receiving a man-made drug injected into his/her body, particularly one that has not been proven to be safe yet. Maybe next week I'll invent a drug that will help you lose weight or maybe stop smoking or stop drinking or .... and force you to take it. Sure, I'll tell you it is perfectly safe to use especially when I can't be held responsible if I was wrong.

You trust the drug. That is your choice and I'm okay with that. But, what right do you have to force others to do likewise?

Last edited:
Back