Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
From The Lord, Our God and Savior
For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

“For those who preach grace in place of The Law do not know Me, neither do I dwell in them. For this is that same wall, which they have built in an attempt to bar the way of those who preach The Law, that they might avoid all accountability and keep their freedom... Freedom to sin by permission IN MY NAME, whereby they have also made ME the author of sin! For they forsake The Moral Law of The Father, by permission in MY name, profaning My name, having altogether polluted that which I have offered them, having never received of Me nor known Me at all. Thus that which they have built up as a hedge against The Law has become their prison, says The Lord.
Never underestimate the schemes of the adversary, My sons. For you are indeed saved by Grace, and were condemned because of your transgression under The Law. In this you have spoken well, and progress quickly toward perfection. And so I have spoken by My servant, Timothy, even in all these Letters, that your faith might be brought to its completion.
Therefore, hear and understand: Salvation can in no wise depart from you, once received. Therefore, seek to please The Father AND keep The Law. For how can one, who walks in Me by grace, also walk in that which had condemned them? Shall My people reach toward Heaven with their hands, while their feet continue to tread the wide path which leads to destruction? And how shall one who loves Me take My hand and walk beside Me, with one foot on the good ground and the other in the grave? Therefore, knowledge must increase and sin decrease, to enter The Kingdom of Heaven. For one who is under grace bears fruit of the same, and The One who kept The Law of The Father revealed that grace by works.

Beloved sons, I am in The Father and He is in Me, and We are in you. And if I am in you, seek to please The Father in the same way I did. For if you seek to follow Me in truth, bearing your cross after Me, fearing not its weight but rather embracing it, you will surely become that example for which you are called.

So then, grace is first and everlasting...

Then comes works, the first works done in faith,
Even the firstfruits bore in your lives...

Which is to love The Father and one another,
By keeping The Law...”

Says The Lord.

Excerpt From: https://www.thevolumesoftruth.com/Grace_and_The_Law

Hi Word of Truth and welcome to CF :wave2

Good post and thank you for sharing this as there is nothing but truth in every word of it.

2Tim 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
2Tim 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
2Tim 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Back