Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Greetings from Cyprus!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Greetings brother
Good to meet you and thank you for joining us.
Hope you enjoy being part of the forum. Looking forward to seeing you around the board.
Blessings to you.

Hi
I also have been living outside of the states as stovebolts mentioned.
And...coincidentally since 2000!
I'm in Italy...
It's nice to have you here and I look forward to your posts.
Welcome!

Hi, I’m a longtime follower of Christ who is new to this forum. I’m a US Citizen who has lived outside of the USA since 2000. Look forward to getting to know everyone through the posts here.
Wow. Is Cyprus the Island divided into Turkish/Greek sectors? If so, which side do you live on? Is the economy there stable? The geo-political atmosphere stable?

Wow. Is Cyprus the Island divided into Turkish/Greek sectors? If so, which side do you live on? Is the economy there stable? The geo-political atmosphere stable?
I just moved to the Turkish side in January. We lived in Turkey for 19 years, but last year I was given a permanent entry ban and cannot return to Turkey. N. Cyprus is a very strange place to live. It isn’t acknowledged as a real country by any country except Turkey, but there has been relative peace and stability since 2003. The border is currently closed to the Greek side, but that is mostly because of Covid. It was open until last March.

I just moved to the Turkish side in January. We lived in Turkey for 19 years, but last year I was given a permanent entry ban and cannot return to Turkey. N. Cyprus is a very strange place to live. It isn’t acknowledged as a real country by any country except Turkey, but there has been relative peace and stability since 2003. The border is currently closed to the Greek side, but that is mostly because of Covid. It was open until last March.
I recently heard Turkey is investing heavily in northern Cyprus.

Hi, I’m a longtime follower of Christ who is new to this forum. I’m a US Citizen who has lived outside of the USA since 2000. Look forward to getting to know everyone through the posts here.
greetings in Jesus' name and welcome!

God bless you and welcome.

JLB

Back