Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Greetings.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I think I will skip fishing today.

This guy on a FB fishing page wants offers on his fishing reel, it's old and has surface corrosion and looks like a complete piece of crap, it kind of is, and the comments are just full of people laughing and mocking. 50 comments so far all making fun. I mean it's not worth much in value because value is only based on what people believe but I still want to have some fun.

I know what it is and I think it could still handle easy, it's solid old quality made, just needs new line and give it a bit of a lube. I'm going to offer him whatever it is so I get it, then I will go get a massive amberjack on it and I will post a photo of the fish and reel back on the FB fishing page and show all the mockers and jokers what they laughed at.

Last edited:
Hi Dan, having a good week here in chilly PA. Hubby went with my brother camping for the week and I opted out to have a me week. Been cleaning out closets today packing up clothes we never wear anymore and will take them down to a charity here in town. Having a me week means no cooking, no dishes to wash, no picking up after hubby and having the bed all to myself. That's my vacation to me, LOL. Unfortunately, reality will set back in Sunday when hubby gets home and back to the wifely chores again.

Back