Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Grounding or Earthing

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

smaller

There's a youtube vid called "The Grounded."

Fascinating stuff, healthwise. I normally don't sleep much more than 5 or 6 hours. Sat in a chair with barefeet in wet grass for an hour in my yard yesterday while reading. Went to bed early and slept soundly for 12 hours. Hadn't slept that long and deep in years.

A family story... . My grandmother was a sickly child...Born 1896.. "they " had her sleep on the ground to absorb what ever she would... When she was well she was a spitfire..

Grounding, reminds me of the idea of life and drawing the power of the earth .if one does the horse stance right ,you will not be moved .

I saw a blurb about a study on this on a government website some years ago. Sounds weird, but true...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15650465

(By the way, tin foil hats will do you no good, unless they're grounded!)

The understanding has been around for awhile. I ran across a short clip on youtube about it while watching vids about the electric universe theories at ThunderboltsProject, which is quite entirely fascinating, and debunks the big bang/black hole, dark energy proposed by creative mathematics. In their video sets they had a clip about the benefits of grounding. After having done it for a few days now, I can say that I've never slept better in years, and there is a certain internal settling that transpires.

Our bodies are probably quite flooded with various electrical and magnetic influences. There are several youtube clips that show pre/post grounding electrical charges in the body. Grounding supposedly mitigates some of this electrical/magnetic adversity. And, I'll have to say, it's been spot on for me. I'll be expanding this practice.

There's a youtube vid called "The Grounded."

Fascinating stuff, healthwise. I normally don't sleep much more than 5 or 6 hours. Sat in a chair with barefeet in wet grass for an hour in my yard yesterday while reading. Went to bed early and slept soundly for 12 hours. Hadn't slept that long and deep in years.

Knowing my luck, if I did that, I'd wake up with red ants biting me all over the legs. That said, there's a place for fresh air, sunshine and walking barefoot thru the earth or sand. Notice these are the things they basically tell you to avoid except maybe the fresh air if you can find any. Probably people who are helped by such things are people who otherwise live their lives in an artificial environment and eat the same types of foods, and listen to other prevailing medical advice these days promoting that artificial lifestyle. So any small magnetic field, mineral or nutrient the body can suck up thru their skin makes them better; they are probably that deficient. This is why kids are so sickly these days. Too much coach potato stuff, eating the same junk and playing video games all days instead of being out and playing outside in the sun. And if a parent lets their kids out to play in the sun, they get yelled at anyway for neglect (forgot the sunscreen again) despite them being healthier. You can't win, but people are finding out these healthy things when IMO and from my stance it's just common sense. I guess not so much common sense around any longer.

I am happy to report that since I employed a "grounding wire" on my bed, which I sleep on, I have never slept so soundly since I was a lazy teenager. :lol

I made my own, kinda like the picture, except I stripped off the insulation on the wire and just lay on it with bare skin, in bed, rather than wear the ring as shown in the pic:

I am happy to report that since I employed a "grounding wire" on my bed, which I sleep on, I have never slept so soundly since I was a lazy teenager. :lol

I made my own, kinda like the picture, except I stripped off the insulation on the wire and just lay on it with bare skin, in bed, rather than wear the ring as shown in the pic:

Yep. That'll work. I'm an electronic technician and I know the importance of grounding. You may have inadvertently made yourself into a lightning rod however.

Yep. That'll work. I'm an electronic technician and I know the importance of grounding. You may have inadvertently made yourself into a lightning rod however.
Plugged into a breaker strip. AND anyone reading this should keep in mind that the 2 plug in portions are NOT CONNECTED to any wires!

I like my positive charges. it keeps things in balance here. I wont allow the futurist to go without any challenge

There is the grounded conductor and the Grounding conductor. Of course the transformer should be grounded and then the grounded bar bonded with the earthing electrode.

And don't forget the lightning protection.

Back