Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Happy International Women's Day!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Paul1965

To all of my sisters in Christ a happy International Women's Day! I hope you are made to feel truly appreciated today and everyday as you so deserve.
Blessings in his Holy name.

PS:your break is now over, make me a sandwich please :hysterical
I guess I'm in for it now aren't I.....

Last edited:
Yeas, I second the motion. Thanks goes out to all women for their hard work, and what a blessing that women are for us men to have! I appreciate all that they do. :)

Sheesh I'm the only woman in my work team and none of the guys thought about women's day.

You males really gotta step it up if you ever want to be equal to women. The correct sentence would be "ain't I..." because "I" and "are" don't belong together.

Sheesh I'm the only woman in my work team and none of the guys thought about women's day.

You males really gotta step it up if you ever want to be equal to women. The correct sentence would be "ain't I..." because "I" and "are" don't belong together.

Ain't ain't in the dictionary so ain't ain't a word ! ( this was from my school days ) Now it seems ain't is in the dictionary how times have changed. :/

Claudya, as a question "aren't I" is the correct usage, as it becomes third person perspective. Absolute perfect grammar would be "Am I not?" but hey I'm far from perfect...being a bloke AND an Aussie n all.Besides, it sounds to posh for a roughie like me.
You are correct if saying "I aren't" that would be incorrect and I would have to fail myself :)

I must also apologize for my comment about a "toasted ham and cheese sandwich" really don't know what I thinking there.....being on a diet,i'm off the cheese so just make it a toasted ham sandwich please...anytimein the next 5 or 10 minutes is fine :biggrin

I must also apologize for my comment about a "toasted ham and cheese sandwich" really don't know what I thinking there.....being on a diet,i'm off the cheese so just make it a toasted ham sandwich please...anytimein the next 5 or 10 minutes is fine :biggrin

Ham isn't for people on a diet.
Also, it's lent time now, you should be fasting. You should inform Thayanee about the meaning of lent so she can assist you with your fast: no sandwiches for you. Also, no coffee, no cigarets, no sex.
:biggrin2

Not to take anything away from international women's day, but is there an international men's day - just wondering?

Not to take anything away from international women's day, but is there an international men's day - just wondering?
Yeah it's on november 19. Interesting that it's not as popular as women's day. Maybe because it's still a rather new awareness day. But I'd think that it should get observance like women's day - as long as it is a serious celebration or recognition of men's issues and not merely an excuse to get drunk with your buddies like my country's "father's day" is.

Yeah it's on november 19. Interesting that it's not as popular as women's day. Maybe because it's still a rather new awareness day. But I'd think that it should get observance like women's day - as long as it is a serious celebration or recognition of men's issues and not merely an excuse to get drunk with your buddies like my country's "father's day" is.

I'll mark it my calendar. Father's day in Thailand is on the King's Birthday. Mother's Day on the queen's. Both are public holidays. Bars cannot open and shops cannot sell liquor. That being said a week before the events, you see shop owners stocking up on blag carry bags instead of the usual clear or white ones...on the holidays, you see many people walking, stumbling and reeling in and out of the shops with black bags that go clink clink

:kiss Make your own sandwich and please make me one too while you are at it love.Thanks mate.

Last edited:
12f6573f91a6d5c4d5d23716460ec36f.jpg

To all of my sisters in Christ a happy International Women's Day! I hope you are made to feel truly appreciated today and everyday as you so deserve.
Blessings in his Holy name.

Whooooooooo walking on a thin line!

Back