Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

He Is So Good, So Ready and So Full

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

hldude

“He is So Good, So Ready and So Full”
Psalm 86:5 NLT
O Lord, you are so good, so ready to forgive, so full of unfailing love for all who ask for your help.

As I read this passage the other day, it filled me with hope and assurance just knowing that no matter what I’m experiencing or dealing with, God is so good to me and ready to forgive my sins and is so full of love for me. It sounds simple, but if you really take a moment to let those words sink in, it’s really profound. He is so good to us. He is so ready to forgive us. He is so full of unfailing love to us.

All we need to do is ask for His help and He is ready to lavish this love upon us. We all know He is good, that He forgives and that He is unconditional in His love for us, but sometimes just how a passage is written and what we are experiencing, it’s just what we need to hear to bring us comfort.

I don’t know about you, but there are so many things in life right now that I’m just tired of dealing with and sick of experiencing. I wake up each day thanking God for another new day and opportunity to live for Him, but I also go through my day with so many thoughts of how I wish things would get better in different ways with life. I think we have all felt this way for a long time. We may never get to a normal way of life again, but perhaps a new normal.

My heart has been breaking as I have heard of different people experiencing loss and hard times. There are some days and times when I just have to focus on and remember that God is so good, so ready to forgive me and is full of unfailing love for me. It brings life back into perspective. It helps me focus on what is really important and not focus on all the negative things in life.

I hope and pray that no matter what you might be experiencing, never forget how good He is, how ready He is to forgive and how His unfailing love is just waiting for us as we come to Him to ask for help and guidance.

I remember the words of a praise song I learned so many years ago and want to close with those. “For You are good, for You are good, for You are good to me!”

Back