Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Healing and Protection

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

wren51

I am not feeling well, and have a lot of work due. Please pray for me healing. Also, please pray for that my love ones will be protected from sickness, especially my mother who is on immunosuppressant medication.

In Jesus Name.
Amen.

Prayers with you. God knows your needs. May his protection be on your family, especially your mother, and may you be restored to health quickly. May he be with you also in the matter of the work that needs finishing.

Father, thank You for releasing Your healing touch to sister wren's body. Thank You for a hedge of protection around her mom, and we pray ps 91 over them both! Thank You for giving her wisdom and strength to get her work done, and thank You for healing her mom's body as well. We know that You desire for them both to be walking in divine health. Thank You for comforting the family, and surrounding them with Your love and peace. In Jesus Mighty Name, Amen!

Thank you all for your prayers. I am recovering. Praise Jesus! I also have peace that God will continue to protect my mother as she makes her journey through her recovery and while taking immunosuppressants. I rejoice that our Heavenly Father watches over my love ones, and not just them, all of us.

Glad to hear things are going a bit better. I Google-d it, and immunosuppressants sound R-o-u-g-h. I'll keep you and your family up in prayer. :)

Back