Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello "ALL OF YOU">>

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The Peace of Jesus, The Jewish "Christ" and the Eternal Father, The Holy Spirit, Son of God and Son of man, God of Abraham and The Everlasting God, in His human nature, be with everyone of you....Brother James.....
Hello and welcome Brother James.
I got a giggle out of the way you quoted "Christ". I'm sure you're more than aware that the word Christ is Greek for the Hebrew word Messiah. Seems like a nice play on words :)

Hello For His Glory.. The Peace of Jesus, The Jewish "Christ" who is the Holy Spiriti, The Heavenly Fatherl, Son of Dios and Son of man, God of Abraham, The Everlasting God, be with you..YOU SAY:::<<Scroll down through the forums and click on Members Writings and read my full teachings on Salvation, Holy Spirit, Faith and Baptism. I also wrote a book on Revelations you can find in the End Times forum under the sub forum Revelations, Thank you and God bless you.>> I see you do not mention one of the "MOST IMPORTANT ISSUES"= The Sabbath...Without the There is NO Saving Grace, Co Christ, No Jesus, No Holy Spirit No Eternal Father,...NO SALVATION">>> Brother James.

Hello For His Glory.. The Peace of Jesus, The Jewish "Christ" who is the Holy Spiriti, The Heavenly Fatherl, Son of Dios and Son of man, God of Abraham, The Everlasting God, be with you..YOU SAY:::<<Scroll down through the forums and click on Members Writings and read my full teachings on Salvation, Holy Spirit, Faith and Baptism. I also wrote a book on Revelations you can find in the End Times forum under the sub forum Revelations, Thank you and God bless you.>> I see you do not mention one of the "MOST IMPORTANT ISSUES"= The Sabbath...Without the There is NO Saving Grace, Co Christ, No Jesus, No Holy Spirit No Eternal Father,...NO SALVATION">>> Brother James.
We have had many discussions about the Sabbath. If you would like to start a new thread on this, Biblical Growth & Study would be a good place to present this. I will look forward to reading and discussing this with you. :)

Hello There.."You ALL">.The Peace of Jesus, The "Jewish Christ" who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, Son od God and Son of man, The God of Abraham and the Everlasting God, in his human nature be with you all...YOU SAY:<<We have had many discussions about the Sabbath. If you would like to start a new thread on this, Biblical Growth & Study would be a good place to present this. I will look forward to reading and discussing this with you<< Thank you for the opportunity to "PREACH AND?!! EXPLAIN THE TRUTH"...I'll wait for your answer...My e-mail address is
Santiagoanaya77@yahoo.com.. Yours Brother James.....

Please share the scripture that says without the Sabbath there is no saving grace.

Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh—who are called Uncircumcision by what is called the Circumcision made in the flesh by hands— that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation, having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace, and that He might reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross, thereby putting to death the enmity. And He came and preached peace to you who were afar off and to those who were near. For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father. Ephesians 2:11-18

JLB

Helo Oaoa Zoom.. The Peace of Jesus, The Jewish "Christ" who is the Eternal Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, Son of God and Son of man, The God of Abraham and the The Living God in His human nature be with you....YOU SAY:<<
"Love proves itself by deeds"
~ St. Therese of Lisieux> jeh!, jeh!. jeh!. jeh!. jeh!, jeh!, jeh! So the "Jewish" Christ says...If you LOVE YOU WILL "OBEY MY COMMANDMENTS + Deut. 7:9 + 1 John 5:1-3....Brother James....

Please share the scripture that says without the Sabbath there is no saving grace.

Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh—who are called Uncircumcision by what is called the Circumcision made in the flesh by hands— that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation, having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace, and that He might reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross, thereby putting to death the enmity. And He came and preached peace to you who were afar off and to those who were near. For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father. Ephesians 2:11-18

Hello JBL...The Peace of Jesus, The "Jewish" Christ, who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, Son of God and Son of man, The God of Abraham and the Living God in His human nature, be with you yo say:>>YOU SAY:<<
Please share the scripture that says without the Sabbath there is no saving grace.<< Romans 11:5... You probable will no understand it nor see it, since only the REMNANT=The Spiritual Jews, His Christs, HIs Saints, His Church...UNDERSTAND IT AND SEE IT!!!... NO GENTIL NO LITERAL JEW "WILL BE EVER GET THE SAVING GRACE"...lucifer said that "All' would get it through his servant martin luther...its is call the "POWERFUL DELUSION"= 2 Thess. 2:10-11; Now you send me the scriptures where your bible says you "HAVE THE SAVING GRACE"..(NO GENTIL will ever get The Saving Grace, nor Litreral Jew)...I AM VERY, VERY OPEN FOR ANSWERS...Where anyone can contradict what the Holy Spirit "SAYS and TEACHES"......
You say:<<<
Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh—who are called Uncircumcision by what is called the Circumcision made in the flesh by hands— that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation, having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace, and that He might reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross, thereby putting to death the enmity. And He came and preached peace to you who were afar off and to those who were near. For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father. Ephesians 2:11-18<< This New man is "THE SPIRITUAL JEW a.k.a CHRISTIAN from CHRISTIANITY THE SPIRITUAL JUDAIZM=Psalm 102:18....Not from "CHRISTENDOM" The religion of lucifer through his spiritual wife here on earth the catholic church, and his daughthers the protestant denominations.......Brother James.....

This New man is "THE SPIRITUAL JEW a.k.a CHRISTIAN from CHRISTIANITY THE SPIRITUAL JUDAIZM=P

Judaism is a religion that denies Jesus Christ as Lord.

Do you confess Jesus Christ as Lord; YHWH, the Lord God?

JLB

Judaism is a religion that denies Jesus Christ as Lord.

JLB
Hello JLB.. The Peace of Jesus, The "Jewish" Christ, who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, Son of God and Son of man, The God of Abraham and the Living God in His human nature, be with you....YOU SAY:<<<<JUDAISM IS A RELIGION THAT DENIES JESUS CHRIST AS Lord?!!>> No the Spiritual Judaism=Christianism.....The Spiritual Judaism=Spiritual Israel the Israel of YHWH = Ha Shem =The Name (Not jehovah, or yahweh, or yaveh, or logos or baphomet, or trinity, etc. etc.)..Was born in Acts 2:38-40....The New "MAN" Ephesians 2:15 and 2 Cor. 5:17-21 = Psalm 102:18 is fulfilled...Then New Spiritual Jew. Israeli etc WAS BORN = THE REMNANT = The People of Jesus "The Jewish" Christ = Titus 2:13-15 + 3;5-7 = Acts 2:38-40 + Gal. 3:24-29:14 =Ephesians 5:24-27... Brother James.....

Hello JLB....YOU SAY"<<
Those who practice Judaism deny Jesus is the Messiah, and Lord.

Do you confess Jesus Christ as Lord; YHWH, the Lord God?<<<

What part of my opening you do not understand?!!! But the real question is this:

DO YOU OBEY THE MESSIAH AND Lord that you believe in?!!! Then!! The Literal Israel "IS CURSED" 'cause they rejected Jesus as their Messiah and Lord and God, The Father in human flesh......YOU TOO...You have the trinity and jehovah, and yahweh, and yaveh and the logos, etc. etc...Brother James....

It’s simple.

JLB

The Peace of Jesus, The Jewish "Christ" and the Eternal Father, The Holy Spirit, Son of God and Son of man, God of Abraham and The Everlasting God, in His human nature, be with everyone of you....Brother James.....
Hi Brother James, how are you ? thanks, and welcome to the forum.

Love, Walter

Back