Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello fellow followers in Christ!!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I am here too expand my knowledge of Christian thinking. Thank you everyone that has been very welcoming! All the moderators seems very straight forward and nice. I will continue too post and read and try too reply back as fast as possible! Im a father of 3 so my hands are tied sometimes lol I have been a Christian since the age of 13. My grandmother and uncle really pushed me too step up and accept Christ as my savior. Let us have good discussions in the future. My name is Gage

I am here too expand my knowledge of Christian thinking. Thank you everyone that has been very welcoming! All the moderators seems very straight forward and nice. I will continue too post and read and try too reply back as fast as possible! Im a father of 3 so my hands are tied sometimes lol I have been a Christian since the age of 13. My grandmother and uncle really pushed me too step up and accept Christ as my savior. Let us have good discussions in the future. My name is Gage

Welcome to cf.net Gage. Thankful you are here!

Welcome to the forum @ChidofGod354
I have only just seen your message. Hope you enjoy being here.
God Bless you and your family.
Thank you for your peace :) I do so far. SERIOUSLY!!!! haha I put that in caps too show how serious I am. (On other forums people take that as actual screaming lol) I guess im trying too be blunt. Not screaming. Thank you for your response! God bless you and your family also :)

Back