Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello from Alabama !

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

hawkman

Staff member
Hello ! I am a Christian of 30+ years but just since 2015 have things with me went into a more lets say enlightened phase . I guess you could say my eyes were opened to the more supernatural aspects of what it means to be a Christian . I am a member of the bibleforums.org forum but it is down now for some time . So I found this forum and look forward to joining in :wave2.

Hello ! I am a Christian of 30+ years but just since 2015 have things with me went into a more lets say enlightened phase . I guess you could say my eyes were opened to the more supernatural aspects of what it means to be a Christian . I am a member of the bibleforums.org forum but it is down now for some time . So I found this forum and look forward to joining in :wave2.
Hi hawkman :wave2
Welcome to Cf.net
Looking forward to reading your posts. Hope you enjoy being with us.

Glad you found us.

God bless you and fill you with the Spirit of wisdom and understanding in the knowledge of your beloved Lord and King.

JLB

Back