Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello from Melbourne

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Ervin

Hello everyone. I am not a Christian, but I admire the Biblical Jesus. To me if I take all the stuff I consider good and cut out all the stuff that I don't quite agree with makes Jesus perfect. But I could be wrong wich is why I am here to sincierly discuss Christianity. I believe in one God. I also believe in demons who I believe are on Earth. I have some knowledge of the Bible, Quran, Budhist teachings, etc.

I like a lots of stuff from the Bible. I just find it hard to accept that the old testament with all of its rituals can be said to be from same God. I don't think hell exists as an eternal torment. The best description of what it is that I believe in would be Omnism, but like I said I could be wrong.

Looking forward to a discussion were points that people use against Christianity can hopefully, God willing be explained to me by you, the actual Christians.

Thanks

Hello and welcome! :) I hope we can answer any questions you may have and have some enlightening discussion.

I have a friend who moved to Melbourne a few years ago and have some extended family who have been there almost a year, although they will be coming back in a couple of months.

Back