Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

hello from the midwest usa

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

marie glen

This looks like an interesting forum with friendliness emphasized. I read the terms of service and the "please read if you are a new member".

About me, I'm 60 years young, came to the Lord in 1979.. thirty six years ago, my how time flies! Wife, mother, grand mother who loves to study and talk about God's Word!

God bless!
marie from midwest usa :)

It's wonderful welcoming you dear Sister marie glen to these Christian forums in Jesus' name. Time flies? My wife & I just celebrated our 59th wedding anniversary which seems as yesterday that we were married. We read in James 4:14, For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. Of course you young people have a way yet to fully realize that. May God richly bless your time with us to edification as we grow together in the knowledge of our Savior.
:wave2

It's wonderful welcoming you dear Sister marie glen to these Christian forums in Jesus' name. Time flies? My wife & I just celebrated our 59th wedding anniversary which seems as yesterday that we were married. We read in James 4:14, For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. Of course you young people have a way yet to fully realize that. May God richly bless your time with us to edification as we grow together in the knowledge of our Savior.
:wave2

Wow, I love the faithlife text box and link! What a great feature!

Thanks for the very nice welcome! And congrats on 59 years married. What a blessing!! (My husband and I will celebrate 37 years this year.)

I've noticed others of your posts around here.. God bless!! :)

hey marie glen,

I'm glad you're here. I think this forum is interesting because people from numerous denominations come together here and share experiences, beliefs, advice, etc. I've only been saved for 3 years, so I can learn a lot from you, that's for sure.

Again, welcome, and I hope you like it here.

Wow, I love the faithlife text box and link! What a great feature!
Okay Sister marie glen, you got me. :) I have no idea what that faithlife text box and link is, and that's after searching everything and everywhere I could think of before asking you what you're talking about just so I wouldn't look stupid. :shrug

Okay Sister marie glen, you got me. :) I have no idea what that faithlife text box and link is, and that's after searching everything and everywhere I could think of before asking you what you're talking about just so I wouldn't look stupid. :shrug
I'm not her but I thought I would just help out. She is referring to the pop up scriptures when you type Book, Chapter and Verse in your text.

1 John 4:4

Nope didn't work for me. also it says in the bottom that it's powered by faithlife. it's very light text.

Edit : ok it worked after i left the thread and came back

1 John 4:4

Nope didn't work for me. also it says in the bottom that it's powered by faithlife. it's very light text.

Edit : ok it worked after i left the thread and came back

You can just refresh the page to see the active link for the scripture too.
Welcome, marie glen. God bless you & yours. :pray :yes

This looks like an interesting forum with friendliness emphasized. I read the terms of service and the "please read if you are a new member".

About me, I'm 60 years young, came to the Lord in 1979.. thirty six years ago, my how time flies! Wife, mother, grand mother who loves to study and talk about God's Word!

God bless!
marie from midwest usa :)

Welcome to CFnet, Marie ... hope you enjoy your time in fellowship with us :wave2

The Midwest is a lovely - and interesting - part of the US in which to live, isn't it!

Back