Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Hello from Tiny Beacons

Exciting New Christian Kids Channel: Tiny Beacons

Hello everyone,
I wanted to share something close to my heart with this community. I’ve recently launched a brand-new kids’ channel called Tiny Beacons that is focused on raising the next generation with God’s love, light, and kindness.

With everything happening in the world, I believe change starts by finding God’s light within us—and our children, as the future, are especially important in this mission.

Through fun lessons, songs, and hands-on activities, we’re teaching kids about who God is and how His love can guide them to live with gratitude, kindness, and purpose. This channel isn’t about me, but about glorifying God and spreading His truth, with the goal of helping create a world more reflective of heaven on earth.

I would love for you to check it out and spread the word. Together, we can inspire the next generation to shine God’s light in a world that needs it so much.

Thank you, and God bless!

Exciting New Christian Kids Channel: Tiny Beacons

Hello everyone,
I wanted to share something close to my heart with this community. I’ve recently launched a brand-new kids’ channel called Tiny Beacons that is focused on raising the next generation with God’s love, light, and kindness.

With everything happening in the world, I believe change starts by finding God’s light within us—and our children, as the future, are especially important in this mission.

Through fun lessons, songs, and hands-on activities, we’re teaching kids about who God is and how His love can guide them to live with gratitude, kindness, and purpose. This channel isn’t about me, but about glorifying God and spreading His truth, with the goal of helping create a world more reflective of heaven on earth.

I would love for you to check it out and spread the word. Together, we can inspire the next generation to shine God’s light in a world that needs it so much.

Thank you, and God bless!

How cute! LoL.

I think you are doing an excellent work, sister, and you are correct. You are planting seed in little hearts, and some of them - maybe many of them - will never forget about the Lord speaking to them through such programs when they were little.

Thank you for sharing, and I pray you continue on in what God is calling you to. I think it's a wonderful idea.

Welcome to our forum, and blessings in Christ Jesus!
Hidden In Him

Hi TinyBeacons and welcome to CF :wave2

Awesome job on the video as I can see the kids getting excited about God and pray that this video goes viral.

God bless you and all that you do for Him. :)

Back