Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello, New Girl Here! :)

Favorite Author?

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hi, all,
My name is Hope. I grew up in the Church of The Nazarene, as my father is an Ordained Elder in the church. Hope is not actually my birth name, but my Christian name, as my birth name is used in the hostile environment I currently live in. I won't go into huge details on that, you can PM me if you have any questions about my story.

I have been looking for a safe place to fellowship with Christians but because I cannot do so IRL, I found this forum and I am incredibly grateful! I love God and hope I can make many new friends here who also love God and want wholesome friendships!

Thank you & God bless!

Hope

Dear sister Hope, it is indeed a blessing to welcome you among our Christian fellowship. I do hope you are blessed among us in honoring God in Jesus' name. :wave2

Hi, all,
My name is Hope. I grew up in the Church of The Nazarene, as my father is an Ordained Elder in the church. Hope is not actually my birth name, but my Christian name, as my birth name is used in the hostile environment I currently live in. I won't go into huge details on that, you can PM me if you have any questions about my story.

I have been looking for a safe place to fellowship with Christians but because I cannot do so IRL, I found this forum and I am incredibly grateful! I love God and hope I can make many new friends here who also love God and want wholesome friendships!

Thank you & God bless!

Hope
Welcome to the forum Hope!

Hi, all,

Thank you & God bless!

Hope
If your looking for a safe place, you have found it. I joined this forum looking for the same as you. A safe place, just be me, looking for fellowship, acceptance, just being honest. This is the place. Here you will new friends.
We are an honest bunch and we actually have laughs together and spend time in a honest and true way as if we were in the same room.

Going forward I will use your name Hope. At times before i respond I ask my wife to check first before I hit post.
If I used DearestDarling that may cause me a problem:lol

hi and welcome. Wrg is right...this forum is a safe space. I mean, we're all just humans, so its not always 110% what you want, but...trust me on this one: this is very, very good place to fellowship, learn, and grow...and be challenged, at times.

I hope you stick around for a while. Like I said, we're not perfect, but I think you'll find more genuine support here than you probably will in many other places.

Welcome to CFnet!

Hi, all,

Thank you & God bless!

Hope
Welcome aboard Hope. I am the Cantankerous Resident Old Fossil. I'm sorry to hear you have troubles but I also know that trouble builds character I hope you enjoy fellowshipping because most here do not try to hide behind their keyboards and be mean. No, by and large these are nice Christ followers.

Back