Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello to this forum

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hello and welcome!
I look forward to getting to know you better and I hope you’ll make some good friends while your here.
I don’t think debate will ever go away within any Christian forum, but we do try and promote an environment that fosters meaningful and respectful dialog.

what are your interests and hobbies? Mine are playing Bass guitar, running sound at our church. I setup a new Behringer X32 and of course, my user name is coined after my 68 Camaro my dad calls a pile of Stovebolts lol. You can check out my pictures in my Album. Feel free to create your own album as well.

Jeff

Hello Steve! Thank you for the welcome.

My hobbies include reading old books, dabbling in ballet, and cooking fine foods.

There's a guitar sitting in my bedroom. Just an old acoustic I inherited from my father. My hands are too small to play it, and anyway I don't like the pain of pressing the strings. One day I'll find someone to give it to.

I like piano jazz, and I'm a big fan of a capella singing.

Camaros seem to be popular cars! I'll take a look.

Welcome aboard.
I look forward to getting to know you.
What kind of old books do you read? Are they a particular genre?
I like all kinds of piano music but never got the chance to learn how to play.
I love nature and think it is fascinating. Learning about all the hundreds of species etc.
I love praise music, as long as it's not hard rock.
Hope you find good friends here and enjoy being part of us.

Hello Tessa Thank you for the welcome!

I enjoy old books about the early church. Also history in general.

I can't play piano either! Always wanted to learn but never got around to it.

Nature is a fine thing to study! I love most animals. I'd say I also love plants, but not after fighting invasive bamboo in my back yard!! And the poison ivy. And the dandelions.

I used to enjoy contemporary praise, but lately I've drifted back to simple hymns.

Thank you for your reply AChristianStoic
I have never read about the early churches. I don't know why because I have often thought how wonderful it must have been and tried to imagine what it was like.
I like simple hymns they are the best. In fact I like most things to be simple :lol
Animals are wonderful but not keen on rats or snakes, even though I enjoy learning about how they love, I don't want one near me.
Yes I agree about those invasive plants. They make cmgardening harder work. I had some pumpkins once and took the garden over. Neighbours were knocking on the door "can I have a pumpkin fotea." I used tti say "please take as many as you want " Now I fight with bramble and fern.

Gardening is impossible where I presently live. When they built these houses, they used clay as fill dirt for the lawns. It's an accomplishment to get grass to grow. I've lost sooo many pretty plants, even with extra gardening soil.

Some little snakes are adorable! They don't bite humans, and they make excellent insect repellent!

You should definitely read about the early church.

Adorable little snakes!!! We haven't got any of those :lol if they get rid of false widow spiders they can come over here.
My granddaughter likes snakes. She likes anything that moves .

Looking for some fellowship with other Christians. No agenda to push, no doctrine to preach, just a place where I can chat and make a few friends. Been burned by a few other forums. Your policies seem to promote less debating.
Glad you are here. I love chatting and making new friends. We sometimes have ruffled feathers but iron does sharpen iron. Most important is to love God and then others. Be kind and patient with each other. etc. This forum is refreshingly different from others I have been on. Enjoy your visits!

Back