Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

BroRoyVa79

Just stumbled onto this forum today. May or may not be active in it depending on how my days go from this point on. May end up an advent lurker unless something sparks my interest. Not sure what else to put here. Been a Christian for 20+ years, was a Church goer since I was born, etc. etc. Spent some time in school for theology, etc. Not really doing anything with that. I draw, write, etc. Currently work as a graphic designer. Married with children, etc.

Welcome! As with any online site, you’ll find a mix of off-the-wall people, normal, reasonable, and the proud and stubborn. In short, more honest than the garden variety group as we can’t simply meet and smile at each other.

Beware of those who mostly produce pages and pages of scripture. They’re almost always out of context and often have nothing at all to do with the subject those trying to have a discussion are focusing upon. But they can impress the naive, which is the goal.

Just stumbled onto this forum today. May or may not be active in it depending on how my days go from this point on. May end up an advent lurker unless something sparks my interest. Not sure what else to put here. Been a Christian for 20+ years, was a Church goer since I was born, etc. etc. Spent some time in school for theology, etc. Not really doing anything with that. I draw, write, etc. Currently work as a graphic designer. Married with children, etc.

Welcome Bro!

Back