Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hello everyone.

I'm not sure I really belong here. I am a Christian, have been most of my life, but my faith has been wavering. I don't want to turn my intro into a cry for help, but I don't want to deceive anyone and pretend I'm something I'm not. I mostly want to stay quiet and follow along for a while, maybe the experiences of others will be helpful.

Welcome aboard.

Ask a question now and then, and pray the correct answer comes. Saul of Tarsus prayed and God sent the right person (a hesitant person, but the one who could help).

eddif

Hello everyone.

I'm not sure I really belong here. I am a Christian, have been most of my life, but my faith has been wavering. I don't want to turn my intro into a cry for help, but I don't want to deceive anyone and pretend I'm something I'm not. I mostly want to stay quiet and follow along for a while, maybe the experiences of others will be helpful.
Hey FS
We all waver from time to time.
Faith is a commitment, just like marriage is.
If you don't leave - God definitely will not - ever.

Welcome and take y our time.
Join in whenever you want to!

Back