Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Help

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I am demonically oppressed and don't know where to go or what to do

TW and TMI next:

It keeps raping me and which causes me to struggle to relieve myself not to mention it leaves a foul smelling liquid every time its done and my stool stinks because of it. Every where go everyone laughs at me. My hips keep swaying because of it and I get severe vertigo even when walking it still rapes me. And it smells awful like rotting flesh or death. My cross also spins around on its own it loves to play with it and touch it. I've felt it touch my neck and it always leaves hag hair lying around. I also have my eyes roll to the back of my head in a trance like states. My teeth constant chatter and I produce some vile mucus spit. Not to mention dogs bark and babies cry at me all the time and everyone avoids me. Even Christians who are supposed to love no matter what! If this ain't God's discipline i don't know what is. It also draws pen on every bible I touch and scratches it some how. I see it in my mirror from time to time and it scares me severely. It even spoke to me once and whispered in my ears some ungodly things. It also gives me intrusive thoughts and speaks to me like Venom a symbiote referring to me like we are a team and that it can help me which I definitely don't believe

I've read my bible countless times. Prayed. Rebuked it. Watched sermons. Got Christians to pray and still nothing works. Priests ignored my exorcism requests over in UK

I am a devote Christian and I love God with all my heart but this is just too much and I need an exorcism. Where would I go? And how much will it cost - I will pay big money to get rid of this so I can keep following God without distraction

Cheers
CJ

Sorry for TMI too

Hi calebjperkins and welcome to CF :wave2

First I have to ask you if you understand what it means to be Spiritually born again from above and indwelled with the Holy Spirit and here is the reason why I ask.

Spiritually born again Christians who are indwelled with the Holy Spirit, Romans 8:9-11; 1 Corinthians 3:16; 6:19, could never have a demon possess them, but one can oppress them like that of Paul's thorn in the flesh. The Holy Spirit would not allow a demon to possess the same person He is dwelling in.

1 Peter 1:13-25; 2 Corinthians 5:17-20, God would not allow a demon to enter into one of His own as we are a new creation in Christ covered by His blood. We wage war with Satan and his demons on a daily basis, but not from within ourselves as we are of God and through Christ we have overcome them because greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world, 1 John 4:4.

Ephesians 6:10-20 we put on the full armour of God everyday in order to stand against the evil one and his demons. The believer has overcome the world of demons and nowhere in scripture does it say that one of God's own can be demon possessed

I am demonically oppressed and don't know where to go or what to do

TW and TMI next:

It keeps raping me and which causes me to struggle to relieve myself not to mention it leaves a foul smelling liquid every time its done and my stool stinks because of it. Every where go everyone laughs at me. My hips keep swaying because of it and I get severe vertigo even when walking it still rapes me. And it smells awful like rotting flesh or death. My cross also spins around on its own it loves to play with it and touch it. I've felt it touch my neck and it always leaves hag hair lying around. I also have my eyes roll to the back of my head in a trance like states. My teeth constant chatter and I produce some vile mucus spit. Not to mention dogs bark and babies cry at me all the time and everyone avoids me. Even Christians who are supposed to love no matter what! If this ain't God's discipline i don't know what is. It also draws pen on every bible I touch and scratches it some how. I see it in my mirror from time to time and it scares me severely. It even spoke to me once and whispered in my ears some ungodly things. It also gives me intrusive thoughts and speaks to me like Venom a symbiote referring to me like we are a team and that it can help me which I definitely don't believe

I've read my bible countless times. Prayed. Rebuked it. Watched sermons. Got Christians to pray and still nothing works. Priests ignored my exorcism requests over in UK

I am a devote Christian and I love God with all my heart but this is just too much and I need an exorcism. Where would I go? And how much will it cost - I will pay big money to get rid of this so I can keep following God without distraction

Cheers
CJ

Sorry for TMI too
Cheers?
If you believe you're demonically possessed, I'd advise you to go to a Catholic priest.
There are qualified exorcists in that church.
It's free.

Listen, your not alone. Lots of believers getting messed with in this way. Sing sweetie. Pick some of your favorite worship songs and sing to heaven. The atmosphere will change almost immediately. Also if you haven’t been baptized consider it. My cross gets tugged on sometimes too. I was sleeping and started to get strangled with it a couple months back.

Have you asked Jesus into your heart?

Repeat after me:

"Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I call on Your Name to save me from sin and I ask You to come into my heart and set me free."

If you can do that, it will be true that He who is in you is greater than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4-6).

Then you can resist the devil and he will flee from you (James 4:7).

Back