Christian Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Christian Forum aspires to be an online community where Christians can come together in fellowship with the purpose to encourage, inspire and build up our faith in Christ Jesus. John 13:34-35
  • Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses

Hey from South FL!

jasonc

Christian
Yes
Hey, I’m Aaron. I’m from South FL. I’m a husband and father of 3 boys. I’m also a pastor and I love to write. I’ve written a few books, and am the owner of another forum website that is dedicated to Christians. Glad to be here!!
In reference to mar a lago .north or south ?

JLB

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life
Staff member
Administrator
From
Texas
Hey, I’m Aaron. I’m from South FL. I’m a husband and father of 3 boys. I’m also a pastor and I love to write. I’ve written a few books, and am the owner of another forum website that is dedicated to Christians. Glad to be here!!

Welcome brother. Glad to have you.

Look forward to seeing some of your writings.

Blessings to you and your family.

JLB

jasonc

Christian
Yes
I found you ,and we aren't far apart . I visit where your church is often . perhaps in time I will read your books

Rollo Tamasi

Warrior for Christ
Supporter
From
Inverness Florida
Hi, nice to meet you.