Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi all! New to this forum

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

01megan

Hi everyone :)

I'm Megan. I'm new this site and Christianity too. Neither of my parents are religious and I hadn't been for a long time, but I find myself drawn to religion at the moment. I feel like I am been guided by something bigger and I have been very blessed which I think is more than fate or luck, but someone else who is providing this guidance and there is so much comfort in that.

Hi Megan and it's great to have you join us in fellowship here at CF.net. You are right in assuming that we don't live by fate or luck; we are called with a holy calling of God and you have responded. May God bless your time here to our mutual benefit in Jesus' name, and I look forward to your posts and growth in Christ. :wave

Hi Megan. It's nice to meet you and I hope you be blessed by coming here and by spending time in God's word and in prayer. Blessings :)

Hi megan, how are you doing? good to see you; God bless His Word to you, the central message of which is that the Lord Jesus is the Savior of sinners (like me).

Back