Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi All, New to this Forum

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hi there!

If you would, could you send me a digital copy of your Gospel tract? You can either try to send it to my account here or directly to 2ndtimothygroup@gmail.com.

Thanks, and welcome!

David
Hi David, sure, all of the gospel tracts are available to download, I'll share with you the steps on how to download them from my site:
1. Select any Gospel Tracts found in my site, for this example will use this link: https://www.pass-a-gospel-tract.club/post/chick-tract-0001-this-was-your-life
2. Scroll down until you see this phrase "Best viewed on desktop. For Mobile click here" <--Click the link
3. Under the Flipbook you'll see "Download PDF", click on it and it'll let you download the Flipbook in PDF format (registration is required for download)
4. In case you don't see the Download PDF, you may click the Printer icon under the Flipbook then set the Destination to "Save as PDF" then Save, this will download the Flipbook in PDF format.

Hi David, sure, all of the gospel tracts are available to download, I'll share with you the steps on how to download them from my site:
1. Select any Gospel Tracts found in my site, for this example will use this link: https://www.pass-a-gospel-tract.club/post/chick-tract-0001-this-was-your-life
2. Scroll down until you see this phrase "Best viewed on desktop. For Mobile click here" <--Click the link
3. Under the Flipbook you'll see "Download PDF", click on it and it'll let you download the Flipbook in PDF format (registration is required for download)
4. In case you don't see the Download PDF, you may click the Printer icon under the Flipbook then set the Destination to "Save as PDF" then Save, this will download the Flipbook in PDF format.

Thank you. I was able to watch the five-minute video.

I'd love to see the inclusion of the heart of the Gospel in such a video. Here it is:

Colossians 2:9-15 NLT - "For in Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body. 10 So you also are complete through your union with Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority. 11 When you came to Christ, you were "circumcised," but not by a physical procedure. Christ performed a spiritual circumcision--the cutting away of your sinful nature. 12 For you were buried with Christ when you were baptized. And with him you were raised to new life because you trusted the mighty power of God, who raised Christ from the dead. 13 You were dead because of your sins and because your sinful nature was not yet cut away. Then God made you alive with Christ, for he forgave all our sins. 14 He canceled the record of the charges against us and took it away by nailing it to the cross. 15 In this way, he disarmed the spiritual rulers and authorities. He shamed them publicly by his victory over them on the cross."

When a person comes to Christ, and to be honest and fair with them, those who commit to Christ must understand that they will change. They will be giving up their addictions . . . all of them. This means they will discontinue to their sexual prowess, and a person losing their vast sexual experience is a huge deal. They will also give up their steeling and coveting; they will learn to be less angry, selfish, and self-centered. These people need to understand that they will become confident and no longer dwell upon themselves and their own needs, but they will begin to place others ahead of themselves. They must understand that their desires will shift from "self" to others. Their heart will change . . . they will Love others in an entirely new way. New converts must understand that they will become humbled, perhaps ridiculed for their Faith (if not killed). Those who receive the Circumcision of Christ [will] change, and they [will] reflect the Glory of the Lord more and more. And these are the ones who are hated. We will expose ourselves through our integrity, honesty, and forthrightness. People will know that we are from the Lord, and thus our lives will become problematic. Are the new converts ready to make this decision, or will they walk away disappointed?

Matthew 19:21-22 NIV - "Jesus answered, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me." When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth."

We've got to understand that being released from the Curse of the Sinful Nature results in a changed life . . . and change as it only can.

Thank you. I was able to watch the five-minute video.

I'd love to see the inclusion of the heart of the Gospel in such a video. Here it is:

Colossians 2:9-15 NLT - "For in Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body. 10 So you also are complete through your union with Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority. 11 When you came to Christ, you were "circumcised," but not by a physical procedure. Christ performed a spiritual circumcision--the cutting away of your sinful nature. 12 For you were buried with Christ when you were baptized. And with him you were raised to new life because you trusted the mighty power of God, who raised Christ from the dead. 13 You were dead because of your sins and because your sinful nature was not yet cut away. Then God made you alive with Christ, for he forgave all our sins. 14 He canceled the record of the charges against us and took it away by nailing it to the cross. 15 In this way, he disarmed the spiritual rulers and authorities. He shamed them publicly by his victory over them on the cross."

When a person comes to Christ, and to be honest and fair with them, those who commit to Christ must understand that they will change. They will be giving up their addictions . . . all of them. This means they will discontinue to their sexual prowess, and a person losing their vast sexual experience is a huge deal. They will also give up their steeling and coveting; they will learn to be less angry, selfish, and self-centered. These people need to understand that they will become confident and no longer dwell upon themselves and their own needs, but they will begin to place others ahead of themselves. They must understand that their desires will shift from "self" to others. Their heart will change . . . they will Love others in an entirely new way. New converts must understand that they will become humbled, perhaps ridiculed for their Faith (if not killed). Those who receive the Circumcision of Christ [will] change, and they [will] reflect the Glory of the Lord more and more. And these are the ones who are hated. We will expose ourselves through our integrity, honesty, and forthrightness. People will know that we are from the Lord, and thus our lives will become problematic. Are the new converts ready to make this decision, or will they walk away disappointed?

Matthew 19:21-22 NIV - "Jesus answered, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me." When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth."

We've got to understand that being released from the Curse of the Sinful Nature results in a changed life . . . and change as it only can.
You can watch the verse by verse bible study in the videos below

Colossians 2:1 to 23

Matthew 19:16-22

Or if you want a theatrical reenactment you may watch the video below

Christ and the Rich Young Ruler

Back