Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi Everyone! God Bless You

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I've recently converted to Christianity almost 3 months ago. It's safe to say that God has truly transformed my life completely and though this path is extremely difficult and narrow it is all worth it! I'm new to all this and have never really been one to post on forums/social media so bear with me. :') :pray

On this journey, one of the most important things to me is focusing and strengthening my relationship with Jesus. It has been so rewarding to know that each day I have him by my side. And recently, God has put it in my heart to create a platform to speak about certain topics and my experiences with them as well as to post bible verses or chapters to shed more light into the world. So I created a YouTube channel where I'll be uploading videos with messages that are inspired by Him. I started just 2 days ago and have 2 videos up if you would like to check them out. If you don't want to that's okay too! If I reach even one person that would be good enough for me. All glory goes to God. I don't take credit for any of the messages he gives me because it is all God. It's basically me passing on the message to anyone who might want to listen. I feel from the Holy Spirit as though there is an eagerness and desperation to bring light into the world especially right now when there is so much hardship and suffering. I feel his spirit grieving especially for the lost souls.

If anyone is reading this I just want you to know that God loves you and will never abandon you or fail you. No matter the season you're in and the hardships you're facing God can strengthen you and pull you out of all situations. Just have faith and never give up. God is with you always. Wherever you are in the world and whoever you are I hope you have a blessed day or night. Always remember you are not alone.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKHp5iRQiao0uN06J1kQV9w

I've recently converted to Christianity almost 3 months ago. It's safe to say that God has truly transformed my life completely and though this path is extremely difficult and narrow it is all worth it! I'm new to all this and have never really been one to post on forums/social media so bear with me. :') :pray

On this journey, one of the most important things to me is focusing and strengthening my relationship with Jesus. It has been so rewarding to know that each day I have him by my side. And recently, God has put it in my heart to create a platform to speak about certain topics and my experiences with them as well as to post bible verses or chapters to shed more light into the world. So I created a YouTube channel where I'll be uploading videos with messages that are inspired by Him. I started just 2 days ago and have 2 videos up if you would like to check them out. If you don't want to that's okay too! If I reach even one person that would be good enough for me. All glory goes to God. I don't take credit for any of the messages he gives me because it is all God. It's basically me passing on the message to anyone who might want to listen. I feel from the Holy Spirit as though there is an eagerness and desperation to bring light into the world especially right now when there is so much hardship and suffering. I feel his spirit grieving especially for the lost souls.

If anyone is reading this I just want you to know that God loves you and will never abandon you or fail you. No matter the season you're in and the hardships you're facing God can strengthen you and pull you out of all situations. Just have faith and never give up. God is with you always. Wherever you are in the world and whoever you are I hope you have a blessed day or night. Always remember you are not alone.

Bless you! Glad you are here, and I hope to see you in some of the discussions here.

Welcome.

JLB

Hi HearToBelieve,
I hope to be seeing your posts here on this forum.
We don't all watch YouTube.
It's nice to hear of your awakening to God and to your new life in Him.
Welcome !

Back