Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi from the couple from Minnesota USA

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hi everyone, we hope it is ok for my husband and I to share a profile. We both travel a lot for our jobs and we hope this will be a great place to come for good conversation. We have been married for over 25 years and Christians since High School. You may not agree with our nudist lifestyle, however we believe public nudity is actually Biblical. Feel free to say hi or just send a message and we can talk

Hi everyone, we hope it is ok for my husband and I to share a profile. We both travel a lot for our jobs and we hope this will be a great place to come for good conversation. We have been married for over 25 years and Christians since High School. You may not agree with our nudist lifestyle, however we believe public nudity is actually Biblical. Feel free to say hi or just send a message and we can talk
I used to be into nudity while I was in denial of the extreme abuse I suffered as a child. After being forced to deal with my subconscious triggers, I found no real desire to be a nudist. I realized I was being sexually/bodily rebellious due to being beaten for kissing a girl when I was 10 years old and being made to feel ashamed for any sexual expression or observation not approved by my mother.

I used to be into nudity while I was in denial of the extreme abuse I suffered as a child. After being forced to deal with my subconscious triggers, I found no real desire to be a nudist. I realized I was being sexually/bodily rebellious due to being beaten for kissing a girl when I was 10 years old and being made to feel ashamed for any sexual expression or observation not approved by my mother.
so sorry that happened to you. We can honestly say that our nudist lifestyle does not come from any behavior like that.

Many of our Christian visit our clothing optional home and actually become very comfortable being around my husband and myself while we are naked and some of them even experience nudity on some level themselves.

Many of our Christian visit our clothing optional home and actually become very comfortable being around my husband and myself while we are naked and some of them even experience nudity on some level themselves.
It does not matter how you try to package nudity apart from with your spouse, it remains a sin before God. Modesty and clothing is His command for True Believers.

King David did not dance in the nude. Levite Priests were instructed to not ascend to the alter with immodest display of personal privacy by using a stairway. Adam and Eve were covered with attire by God. Nudity in crucification was shown for the sake of shaming the condemned. Fishermen in the Bible worked in the nude for safety and efficiency. Nudity lifestyle today is all about self centered pride.

Regards.

You do the rounds. I've seen this same joke on other forums.
The punchline is when one of you exposes your genitals.
Apparently that's really funny for you . You get a real kick out of it. Thinking how shocked we will be.
Interestingly though, hardly anyone gets banned on this forum. So you might last a while yet.

You do the rounds. I've seen this same joke on other forums.
The punchline is when one of you exposes your genitals.
Apparently that's really funny for you . You get a real kick out of it. Thinking how shocked we will be.
Interestingly though, hardly anyone gets banned on this forum. So you might last a while yet.
Nothing there to see. Move along.

It does not matter how you try to package nudity apart from with your spouse, it remains a sin before God. Modesty and clothing is His command for True Believers.

King David did not dance in the nude. Levite Priests were instructed to not ascend to the alter with immodest display of personal privacy by using a stairway. Adam and Eve were covered with attire by God. Nudity in crucification was shown for the sake of shaming the condemned. Fishermen in the Bible worked in the nude for safety and efficiency. Nudity lifestyle today is all about self centered pride.

Regards .Thanks Jacob, God only made coverings for Adam and Eve after he could see that they were ashamed (God was never ashamed of them). The animal skins were only to protect their bodies from the elements out of the garden. Since A and E were the only 2 people (at the time) are you saying that husband and wife should not be naked in front of each other. They were already wearing fig leaves when God found them. Shame of the body that God gave you is the real sin here. My husband and I could go naked in this thread and have no shame at all.

Why even talk about such a lifestyle? What does it accomplish? it is a lifestyle that was practiced during the time Jesus walked on the earth and he never condemned it. Early Christians were instructed to come into the water to be Baptized and bring only their naked bodies. No one is requiring you to be a nudist but do not condemn those who wish to be proud of the body God gave them. He made your body for you and you are covering it up in shame.

Scripture states our bodies were made for God as a temple of His spirit. Were you able to change that principle by removing your clothing?

Scripture states our bodies were made for God as a temple of His spirit. Were you able to change that principle by removing your clothing?
agree, but it says nothing about the body being naked or not.
and no my body stays the same temple clothed or naked
maybe the problem is with you looking at someone's naked body.
And honestly you should not be condemned for that either. That is how God made us.

agree, but it says nothing about the body being naked or not.
and no my body stays the same temple clothed or naked
maybe the problem is with you looking at someone's naked body.
And honestly you should not be condemned for that either. That is how God made us.
God did not make sinful people to be in common nudity. Speaking your own personal preferences and beliefs ok n the matter means nothing in terms of the truth.

Hi weareacouple and thanks for joining.
I just wanted you to know publicly that I've removed your avatar as it was sexually provocative. Paul writes to Timothy and says,
'I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety' ( 1 Timothy 2:9 a NIV).
You may not agree with our nudist lifestyle, however we believe public nudity is actually Biblical.
As you're finding out, most are not going to agree with your view including myself. We allow many discussions to take place on our forum, but we don't allow what we consider the active promotion of sin.

our lifestyle is not a joke and neither is our Christianity.
I agree, your lifestyle is no joke. And I applaud you for taking your walk with Jesus seriously. As Christians, we are to "walk as Jesus walked" ( 1 John 2:6) and for many, living a nudest lifestyle doesn't fit into that.

From my own personal experience, I ran away at age 12 and ended up living at a nudest colony most of that summer. It is from that experience that I speak and after having lived there, it is not without sin or issue.

I understand that God makes us all a bit different when it comes to our sexuality and Paul talks about this in 1 Corinthians 7. When we look around us, it's easy to see that the overwhelming majority of people burn with passion when it comes to sex. Only a very few select don't burn with that passion.

What I'm getting at is this. Perhaps you are part of that very few select that can look at another human and not get that sexual burning desire stirred within you. But for most, this is not the case.

Taking our Christianity very seriously, we look to what Jesus says to us:
Matthew 5:27-28 NIV
“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

I am making an appeal to your conscience and respectfully asking you not to further promote nudity as it has the very real potential of creating a stumbling block for the overwhelming majority of us.

Thank you.

Hi weareacouple and thanks for joining.
I just wanted you to know publicly that I've removed your avatar as it was sexually provocative. Paul writes to Timothy and says,
'I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety' ( 1 Timothy 2:9 a NIV).

As you're finding out, most are not going to agree with your view including myself. We allow many discussions to take place on our forum, but we don't allow what we consider the active promotion of sin.

I agree, your lifestyle is no joke. And I applaud you for taking your walk with Jesus seriously. As Christians, we are to "walk as Jesus walked" ( 1 John 2:6) and for many, living a nudest lifestyle doesn't fit into that.

From my own personal experience, I ran away at age 12 and ended up living at a nudest colony most of that summer. It is from that experience that I speak and after having lived there, it is not without sin or issue.

I understand that God makes us all a bit different when it comes to our sexuality and Paul talks about this in 1 Corinthians 7. When we look around us, it's easy to see that the overwhelming majority of people burn with passion when it comes to sex. Only a very few select don't burn with that passion.

What I'm getting at is this. Perhaps you are part of that very few select that can look at another human and not get that sexual burning desire stirred within you. But for most, this is not the case.

Taking our Christianity very seriously, we look to what Jesus says to us:
Matthew 5:27-28 NIV
“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

I am making an appeal to your conscience and respectfully asking you not to further promote nudity as it has the very real potential of creating a stumbling block for the overwhelming majority of us.

Thank you.
Hi Stovebolts, thank you for the respectful addition to the thread and, yes we will make this the last addition on our part, if that is what you want.
With respect on our part, when read in context the verse in 1 Timothy is talking about the rich women that wear expensive clothing and jewels for the reason of making other feel lesser than them. Unfortunately this is something that is done every Sunday by many women in the church. The verse says nothing about not wearing clothing at all.
As far as the verse referring to lust....I think we all can agree that men will lust after a woman if she is wearing clothing or not so it is more of a self control issue for men rather than a "blame the woman" issue. Honestly, I am turned on by a man wearing a nice suit, so should all men start wearing suits to church.
anyway, maybe i have said too much so it was nice chatting with everyone and have a very nice day.

Hi Stovebolts, thank you for the respectful addition to the thread and, yes we will make this the last addition on our part, if that is what you want.
With respect on our part, when read in context the verse in 1 Timothy is talking about the rich women that wear expensive clothing and jewels for the reason of making other feel lesser than them. Unfortunately this is something that is done every Sunday by many women in the church. The verse says nothing about not wearing clothing at all.
As far as the verse referring to lust....I think we all can agree that men will lust after a woman if she is wearing clothing or not so it is more of a self control issue for men rather than a "blame the woman" issue. Honestly, I am turned on by a man wearing a nice suit, so should all men start wearing suits to church.
anyway, maybe i have said too much so it was nice chatting with everyone and have a very nice day.
And thank you for a very respectful reply in return. I truly appreciate that.

I’m not asking you to leave, or anything of that sort. I do hope there is more on your mind than nudity you would like to discuss.

BTW, the church I attend is a blue Jean and tshirt kinda church lol! But for the gals who wear low cut shirts, it’s easy not to look at their breast. If they were naked, probably not so much for most guys. It might be like putting a piece of crack in front of a crack addict and telling them not to touch.

Reactions: JLB
Back