Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi I'm new here. I am here to demonstrate the Holy Spirit.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

LABrown

There is only one guarantee of salvation in the whole bible. That is the Holy Spirit that quotes new testament. And we are suppose to prove we have the Holy Spirit by demonstrating how He would answer any question. Human wisdom is carnality, Spiritual wisdom is the verses. When we quote the verses we are demonstrating the Holy Spirit on how He communicates with us. When we witness to different things the Holy Spirit has delivered us from by following Him. We demonstrate the power of the Holy Spirit.

1Co 2-1
And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

John 14-26
"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

2Co 3-4
And we have such trust through Christ toward God.
Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as [being] from ourselves, but our sufficiency [is] from God,
who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

2co 5-5
Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

Hidden Language Of The Holy Spirit-New Wine-Unknown Tongue
[1Co 2:1-5, 7, 9-11, 13-15
[1] And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
[2] For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
[3] I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
[4] And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
[5] that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God. ...
[7] But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden [wisdom] which God ordained before the ages for our glory, ...
[9] But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
[10] But God has revealed [them] to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
[11] For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. ...
[13] These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
[14] But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.
[15] But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is [rightly] judged by no one.
[Jhn 16:25, 27
[25] "These things I have spoken to you in figurative language; but the time is coming when I will no longer speak to you in figurative language, but I will tell you plainly about the Father. ...
[27] "for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God.
[Jhn 14:13, 24-26
[13] "And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
[24] "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
[25] "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
[26] "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
[1Co 14:10-11
[10] There are, it may be, so many kinds of languages in the world, and none of them [is] without significance.
[11] Therefore, if I do not know the meaning of the language, I shall be a foreigner to him who speaks, and he who speaks [will be] a foreigner to me.
[1Jo 5:14-15
[14] Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.
[15] And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
[Mat 13:11-13, 16-17
[11] He answered and said to them, "Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.
[12] "For whoever has, to him more will be given, and he will have abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him.
[13] "Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. ...
[16] "But blessed [are] your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear;
[17] "for assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous [men] desired to see what you see, and did not see [it], and to hear what you hear, and did not hear [it].

xxx Its a knowledge that is so simple. Intellectuals will never see it. It can only be obtained by following the Holy Spirit into the kingdom of God(inside). And purging all your carnality and emotions. You cant gain this knowledge by reading other books and listening to other opinions. Only by submitting to the Holy Spirit and Jesus. The Holy Spirit only quotes new testament verses. He never works through emotions or feelings.
T
[Mat 12:33–37
[33] "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by [its] fruit.
[34] "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
[35] "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
[36] "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
[37] "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
[Jhn 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and [they] are life.

Welcome to the site.
Demonstrate away !
There is only one guarantee of salvation in the whole bible. That is the Holy Spirit that quotes new testament. And we are suppose to prove we have the Holy Spirit by demonstrating how He would answer any question. Human wisdom is carnality, Spiritual wisdom is the verses. When we quote the verses we are demonstrating the Holy Spirit on how He communicates with us. When we witness to different things the Holy Spirit has delivered us from by following Him. We demonstrate the power of the Holy Spirit.

1Co 2-1
And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

John 14-26
"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

2Co 3-4
And we have such trust through Christ toward God.
Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as [being] from ourselves, but our sufficiency [is] from God,
who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

2co 5-5
Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
Thank you for the exhortations.

Hidden Language Of The Holy Spirit-New Wine-Unknown Tongue
[1Co 2:1-5, 7, 9-11, 13-15
[1] And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
[2] For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
[3] I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
[4] And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
[5] that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God. ...
[7] But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden [wisdom] which God ordained before the ages for our glory, ...
[9] But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
[10] But God has revealed [them] to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
[11] For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. ...
[13] These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
[14] But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.
[15] But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is [rightly] judged by no one.
[Jhn 16:25, 27
[25] "These things I have spoken to you in figurative language; but the time is coming when I will no longer speak to you in figurative language, but I will tell you plainly about the Father. ...
[27] "for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God.
[Jhn 14:13, 24-26
[13] "And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
[24] "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
[25] "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
[26] "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
[1Co 14:10-11
[10] There are, it may be, so many kinds of languages in the world, and none of them [is] without significance.
[11] Therefore, if I do not know the meaning of the language, I shall be a foreigner to him who speaks, and he who speaks [will be] a foreigner to me.
[1Jo 5:14-15
[14] Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.
[15] And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
[Mat 13:11-13, 16-17
[11] He answered and said to them, "Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.
[12] "For whoever has, to him more will be given, and he will have abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him.
[13] "Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. ...
[16] "But blessed [are] your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear;
[17] "for assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous [men] desired to see what you see, and did not see [it], and to hear what you hear, and did not hear [it].

xxx Its a knowledge that is so simple. Intellectuals will never see it. It can only be obtained by following the Holy Spirit into the kingdom of God(inside). And purging all your carnality and emotions. You cant gain this knowledge by reading other books and listening to other opinions. Only by submitting to the Holy Spirit and Jesus. The Holy Spirit only quotes new testament verses. He never works through emotions or feelings.
T
[Mat 12:33–37
[33] "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by [its] fruit.
[34] "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
[35] "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
[36] "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
[37] "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
[Jhn 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and [they] are life.
It’s now really clear that you cannot demonstrate the Holy Spirit. All you’ve demonstrated is that you can read, copy and paste what others have written who could demonstrate the Holy Spirit. Give it up. We are not convinced.

It’s now really clear that you cannot demonstrate the Holy Spirit. All you’ve demonstrated is that you can read, copy and paste what others have written who could demonstrate the Holy Spirit. Give it up. We are not convinced.
You just revealed that you dont know the Holy Spirit in the meat understanding.

Also for the inexperienced, those who claim to have special insight but verbally insult those who aren’t awed by their presentation demonstrate that they are, in fact, false. Jesus and true prophets don’t attack their opponents because they weren’t properly impressed.

Also for the inexperienced, those who claim to have special insight but verbally insult those who aren’t awed by their presentation demonstrate that they are, in fact, false. Jesus and true prophets don’t attack their opponents because they weren’t properly impressed.
If that is true why have you been attacking me every sense I came in here???

Back