Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi, I'm New

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Thank you Hawkman 🙏 and speaking of Hawks, the other day a Hawk was trying to grab my friend's dog that was playing on the beach 😨 it was crazy. I never knew a Hawk would attempt to capture a little dog 😳 they are cool creatures for sure. I love all animals. He was up there in the high dunes and there is her dog. He looks bigger in that pic, but he's quite small.

Thought I'd share that story after seeing your name. :wave2
I know a lady that had quite a few cats around their house and she noticed some would go missing . But it was only the white cats that would go missing . She looked one day to see a bird of prey snatch a white cat off a rock in a clearing . The lady lived in the country .

I know a lady that had quite a few cats around their house and she noticed some would go missing . But it was only the white cats that would go missing . She looked one day to see a bird of prey snatch a white cat off a rock in a clearing . The lady lived in the country .
Dang 😳😨

Welcome to CFN and hope everything works out for you. I do not know if this is appropriate or not, but just know that you are not the only one that is hurting. I also have family issues that I am trying to work out.

Welcome to CFN and hope everything works out for you. I do not know if this is appropriate or not, but just know that you are not the only one that is hurting. I also have family issues that I am trying to work out.
I never said I was the only one hurting. That was a strange almost accusation. Im sorry that you are in pain. I know most of ther globe is right now. I won't seek advice or help in this thread anymore since you basically just threw me out of my own thread lol.

Merry Christmas

Hi hi, just saw this. I hope you like it here, could be more active but the memberbase we do have is pretty lovely for the most part. I have threads in the mental health forum if you want to post there and talk about your day or vent. It's good to be able to share each other's burdens.

I never said I was the only one hurting. That was a strange almost accusation. Im sorry that you are in pain. I know most of ther globe is right now. I won't seek advice or help in this thread anymore since you basically just threw me out of my own thread lol.

Merry Christmas
I apologize if i did something wrong and for assuming. That is why I said i do not know if it was appropriate for me to say what I did. I want to help, but do not know how since I am struggling myself.

Hi hi, just saw this. I hope you like it here, could be more active but the memberbase we do have is pretty lovely for the most part. I have threads in the mental health forum if you want to post there and talk about your day or vent. It's good to be able to share each other's burdens.
where is this mental health forum or how do I access it?

Hi whoever reads this. I just joined...I joined because I'm in a bad place. I am deeply hurt and was thinking that maybe I needed some support or new Christian friendships...I don't know, I'm really in a lot of pain.
Hi. I just joined to. If you are in pain God can help. I know because recently he has helped me. Don't turn away continue to reach out. God will heal.

Back