Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi I'm The Archangel, and I come from Heaven.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Therefore I have all the answers to the Bible. I thought it good practice to find a Christian forum to provide useful information for people. It's better than watching YouTube and other less respectable stuff all day, so this me doing something positive with my time.

God bless and Amen.

they did have a nice couple of songs: Hangin' Tree and City in the Sky. (the latter was more Prog rock than metal)

Lyrics to Hangin Tree:

Hangin on the tree
You know He died for you and me
Nail scared hands and blood stained cross
so that we might not be lost.
Ain't no time for hesitation
you can't make a reservation
by dialing Heaven on the telephone.

they did have a nice couple of songs: Hangin' Tree and City in the Sky. (the latter was more Prog rock than metal)

Lyrics to Hangin Tree:

Hangin on the tree
You know He died for you and me
Nail scared hands and blood stained cross
so that we might not be lost.
Ain't no time for hesitation
you can't make a reservation
by dialing Heaven on the telephone.
That seems cool, I think I'll check them out.

Therefore I have all the answers to the Bible. I thought it good practice to find a Christian forum to provide useful information for people. It's better than watching YouTube and other less respectable stuff all day, so this me doing something positive with my time.

God bless and Amen.
Well Michael,
I'm here to welcome you to this forum.
We hope you're a serious and sincere person and maybe just acting tongue in cheek.

I also would like to point out that the moderator might ask you to change your avatar...
:)

Well Michael,
I'm here to welcome you to this forum.
We hope you're a serious and sincere person and maybe just acting tongue in cheek.

I also would like to point out that the moderator might ask you to change your avatar...
:)
I don't see anything wrong with his avatar. It is just an angel

I don't see anything wrong with his avatar. It is just an angel
Hi Jason
You're right, nothing wrong with it.
There's another member with exactly the same avatar and I thought it would create some confusion. But no problem.

Welcome to the forum!
🙂

Back