Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi my name is andrew :-)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Greetings from nc usa . I am a seeker who wants to know God if he is there and he still wants me ..i look forward to meaningful conversations .
Meaningful conversations? They are elusive here , in my humble opinion. It does occur now and then.
Hope you stay. Not many seem to stay for some reason. Hope my weird sense of humour is not to blame.
Welcome.

Meaningful conversations? They are elusive here , in my humble opinion. It does occur now and then.
Hope you stay. Not many seem to stay for some reason. Hope my weird sense of humour is not to blame.
Welcome.
Well one has to try to find it wherever it can be found i enjoy a weird sense of humor but i assure mine is weirder :)

Thanks me too i have questions and i need a good discussion :):)
Welcome to CF.net! I hope you like it here and if you ever "open up a can of worms" that's interesting I am sure you will enjoy the discussion! It's the ones who seek as you do, who motivate the findings. Nice to see you! ?

Greetings from nc usa . I am a seeker who wants to know God if he is there and he still wants me ..i look forward to meaningful conversations .
Greetings to you too
God is there.
He still wants you.

Welcome and God bless you with the knowledge of Him.

Back