Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi new here

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hi I'm new here and I'm ex Satanist who is getting away from that lifestyle and becoming a Christian and I'm having a weird experience of spiritual awakening and I'm not sure what to do and how to get through it I'm scared all the time frozen in fear among other things I'm hoping to share my story in the hopes it will help someone else with there faith and prevent someone else from going through the horrors I'm experiencing and also I ask to others please pray for me

Hi godisgoodgodislove7 and welcome to CF :wave2

You are experiencing Spiritual warfare as Satan will try to buffet you as all he wants to do is try and steal your faith, but you got the greatest weapon of warfare and that is the sword of God, meaning God's word to speak against Satan that he has to flee in the name of Jesus. Ephesians 6:10-18

Standing in prayer with you :pray

Hi I'm new here and I'm ex Satanist who is getting away from that lifestyle and becoming a Christian and I'm having a weird experience of spiritual awakening and I'm not sure what to do and how to get through it I'm scared all the time frozen in fear among other things I'm hoping to share my story in the hopes it will help someone else with there faith and prevent someone else from going through the horrors I'm experiencing and also I ask to others please pray for me
Hi,
It's good to hear from you and to see that you're looking for Christianly help.
We're a family type forum and we care for each other.
(although we may not agree on everything).
I hope you begin to post and we'll all get to know you better.
God is Love!
Amen.

Back