Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] HIV stigma 😟

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I’m 38. Untreated HIV since 18 or so. Long story..,

I didn’t refuse treatment…I was never going to be given treatment. At 23 I got super insanely sick and also had brain damage from psychiatry and I was electro shocked and…

Drama drama drama. At 38 I’m healthy without having to deal with meds which is a blessing. Good health is a blessing and also being spared the apparently sometimes severe adverse effects of medication is amazing too. Romans 8:28 big time,

Thing is….

I really wasn’t expected to live this long, I think everyone except for me expected me to be dead by now. Happens?!?!

No treatment, except for vitamins and antioxidants. I figured I should at least try something? I’m healthy now and still popping the supplements lol 😆

God is Good. God is Love, the world..,

I think I’m almost expected to be unhealthy and my good health is part of what drives the conflict and tension around me? Not with my parents. They’re amazing 🥲

The broad road is a dangerous place my friends. For all this talk of tolerance and such.,,

Yeah yet another lie and snare. I wouldn’t say I’m intensely afraid more…

Disillusioned wary and somewhat frightened by the ugliness of it all. I dunno 🤷‍♂️

Please pray for my long suffering parents and our enemies. Thanks 🙏

Back