Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hope to Live

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
An Emoji Devotional Tue, 18th May 2021

Topic: Hope to live

Highlight:

And everywhere the river goes, there will be many animals and fish. Wherever this water goes the Dead Sea will become fresh. So where the river goes there will be many living things. Ezekiel 47:6

There is hope for you so long the river has not run dry. River gives hope to every living things. As river flows even the dead sea becomes fresh. Every living things can live because of hope. Hope is like a river; a feeling of expectation and desire for a particular thing to happen. It flows to give life to whoever wants to live. If you want to love someone and they are not loving you back, but you have hope in love. Hope will bring a better person to love you more tomorrow. In whatever you want to do in life, have hope in it. Jesus Christ is the Hope of glory. Without hope for tomorrow there is no way anyone can survive.

It is essential to bring the hope of Jesus into your life so you can partake in His eternal glory. This is possible once you have hope in Him. It is the only hope that never disappoints. Are you having difficulty in your life. Have hope in Jesus today. Jesus told Martha in John 11:25, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;" There are many words of hope found in the Bible that can build our hope in Christ. If you have a doubting mind about the future, it is time to call Jesus the hope of hopes into your life today.

Prayer: I am calling on Jesus the Hope of Hopes to come into my life,my family and my situations from now on and forever. Thank you Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

Back