Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Housing prices.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hows the housing market going where you all live? I think where im from in the last 12 months has grown around 25%. I guess they been pumping cheap money into the economy. Wealth distribution thats changing the nature of generations to come. Good luck to those wanting to ever own there own home.

Last edited:
But dont worry, you can own nothing and be happy. I mean how great is equality, i mean we can all be equally broke and miserable while the 1% own and control everything. Dont worry in the name of safety and security they took my toothpaste from me when i went to the airport.

I was not happy but it was in the name of everyones safety right so i should be happy with the confication of my private property as i wanted a tube of toothpaste to brush my teeth, but my tube was too big, like a standard tube. It was a safety and security threat they said. Maybe im on the list in the system as a known security threat under having excess toothpaste to brush my teeth. Watch out for this guy he carries a standard tube of toothpaste because maybe he wants to brush his teeth for the next few weeks thats why he has a standard tube.

Hows it all going in America? Hows the American dream coming along?. Oh yea i forgot its called a dream so you have to be sleeping to believe it.

Last edited:
But dont worry, you can own nothing and be happy. I mean how great is equality, i mean we can all be equally broke and miserable while the 1% own and control everything. Dont worry in the name of safety and security they took my toothpaste from me when i went to the airport.

I was not happy but it was in the name of everyones safety right so i should be happy with the confication of my private property as i wanted a tube of toothpaste to brush my teeth, but my tube was too big, like a standard tube. It was a safety and security threat they said. Maybe im on the list in the system as a known security threat under having excess toothpaste to brush my teeth. Watch out for this guy he carries a standard tube of toothpaste because maybe he wants to brush his teeth for the next few weeks thats why he has a standard tube.

Hows it all going in America? Hows the American dream coming along?. Oh yea i forgot its called a dream so you have to be sleeping to believe it.
homeless or renting .the later will pays more then I do for the same size house .

Back