Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How can I cope with the life-changing Loss of my husband?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

cojepelu

Brothers and Sisters,

I am reaching out to my fellow Christians to rally love, prayers and financial support to my three amazing children. I recently lost my husband over Christmas Eve. I have tried to do this without asking for help from others. However, I am at a point now where I really need your help.

Here's my PayPal link and QR code:
PayPal.Me/katalinmi

qrcode.png

Please, remember your fellow Christians who are living in far less comfortable situations, and show your love, compassion and support for my amazing children.

Thank you for your kindness and generosity.

Jesus Christ will save us!

We do not allow others to solicit for money here as there are to many scammers out there and we do not know you. You say you are from Texas, but you are from Hungry

Back