Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How can we bear witness here on this forum to the word of God...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
...if we are not permitted to bear witness to events occurring in the world right in front of our eyes?

I know we're not supposed to discuss politics but the coming of the final anti-Christ and the "end-times" is going to be ALL about politics? How can we relay our observations here on this forum with fellow Christians if we're not permitted to discuss such observations?

Politics has very much to do with end of days prophecies being fulfilled to those who watch for what Jesus already spoke in what must come first before He returns, but it's always best to show this with scripture and not conform our self with worldly ways.

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

...if we are not permitted to bear witness to events occurring in the world right in front of our eyes?

I know we're not supposed to discuss politics but the coming of the final anti-Christ and the "end-times" is going to be ALL about politics? How can we relay our observations here on this forum with fellow Christians if we're not permitted to discuss such observations?

What you are asking to do is to bear witness of the anti-Christ.

Back