Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

How Could the Ark Have Survived the Stresses of the Flood? Other theory

Ezekiel

God ensured the ark was well-suited to withstand the flood.

Continue reading...
The ark was not designed to withstand the terrible flood of Noah days. It was designed that it would hold as much life as it could. The truth is God had lifted up that ark above the waters as Jesus said and hid it in a cloud then set it down on dry ground. Not only Noah but God saved others also. If any here says wrong, you must study your bible and figure out how men multiplied on earth after the flood, and while your at it figure how men married and grew in the garden of Eden. There where giants in the days of Noah and giants in the days after. None here can argue this. Because it is written.

The ark was not designed to withstand the terrible flood of Noah days. It was designed that it would hold as much life as it could.
Both.
lifted up that ark above the waters as Jesus said and hid it in a cloud then set it down on dry ground.
Verse?
how men married and grew in the garden of Eden.
No, Adam n Eve were evicted from the garden.

Genesis 3:23
"therefore the Lord God sent him out of the Garden of Eden, to cultivate the ground from which he was taken. "

giants in the days of Noah and giants in the days after.
David vs Goliath.

So I know you haven't seen this so look close.

Before earth every plant was somewhere else.

5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.

Adam was placed on this planet called earth. Cherubims = planets the other a star, you can learn this from the book of Ezekiel.

24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

By the way where did Cain get his wife?

5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.

Adam was placed on this planet called earth. Cherubims = planets the other a star, you can learn this from the book of Ezekiel.

24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

From a book, Jesus gave to John he wrote

But the great light of Providence warned Noah.
He preached to all of the children,
The sons of men,
But if they were strangers to him they didn’t listen.

[It was not the way Moses said: “they hid in an ark.”
Rather, they hid in a special place,
Not just Noah
but also many other people from the immovable race.
They went into hiding within a cloud of light.]

Seen what?

Before earth?? The verses you cite already show that the earth was already there.

What version is this? NASB?

Adam was placed on this planet called earth.

Cherubims = planets the other a star, you can learn this from the book of Ezekiel.
Wrong. They are a type of angel.
Define "planet"?
The other a star? You confuse. Either they are supposedly planets or stars, pick one. But both are Wrong, cherubim are ANGELS.

If cherubims were planets then their gravity would wreck the earth, and mabye even collide with it!! The belief that cherubim are planets and not angels is Absurd and Baseless.

Adam and eve had other sons and daughters. Genesis 5.
Cain got his wife as he was wandering, likely.

From a book, Jesus gave to John he wrote

But the great light of Providence warned Noah.
He preached to all of the children,
The sons of men,
But if they were strangers to him they didn’t listen.

[It was not the way Moses said: “they hid in an ark.”
Rather, they hid in a special place,
Not just Noah
but also many other people from the immovable race.
They went into hiding within a cloud of light.]
What is this book called??
This book contradicts the Genesis history so it cannot be from Jesus.
Read Matthew 24.

Dont believe the random beliefs that your church/group/blogging site fed you. Turn to exegetical reading of Scripture, not mans word.

So now you no longer think that anyone married or grew in the Garden of Eden, correct? Good. No evidence points to people marrying or growing in the Garden.
The only time Im aware of marrying in the Garden was when Adam n Eve were made. One Time occasion!!

So now you no longer think that anyone married or grew in the Garden of Eden, correct? Good. No evidence points to people marrying or growing in the Garden.
The only time Im aware of marrying in the Garden was when Adam n Eve were made. One Time occasion!!
Search for the secret book of John for the truth. Jesus told John to give it to the saints. Then you will hear this voice. Then you will see the lies. Then you will understand

Seen what?

Before earth?? The verses you cite already show that the earth was already there.

Define "planet"?
The other a star? You confuse. Either they are supposedly planets or stars, pick one. But both are Wrong, cherubim are ANGELS.

If cherubims were planets then their gravity would wreck the earth, and mabye even collide with it!! The belief that cherubim are planets and not angels is Absurd and Baseless.

You know Adam lost all memory before earth. Who do you think gave him the these words to write?

10 Then I looked, and, behold, in the firmament that was above the head of the cherubims there appeared over them as it were a sapphire stone, as the appearance of the likeness of a throne.

Ok put Angel in the place of cherubim. Now place the word planet there. It's all about understanding Gods word

2 And he spake unto the man clothed with linen, and said, Go in between the wheels, even under the cherub, and fill thine hand with coals of fire from between the cherubims, and scatter them over the city. And he went in in my sight.
3 Now the cherubims stood on the right side of the house, when the man went in; and the cloud filled the inner court.
4 Then the glory of the Lord went up from the cherub, and stood over the threshold of the house; and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was full of the brightness of the Lord's glory.
5 And the sound of the cherubims' wings was heard even to the outer court, as the voice of the Almighty God when he speaketh.
6 And it came to pass, that when he had commanded the man clothed with linen, saying, Take fire from between the wheels, from between the cherubims; then he went in, and stood beside the wheels.
7 And one cherub stretched forth his hand from between the cherubims unto the fire that was between the cherubims, and took thereof, and put it into the hands of him that was clothed with linen: who took it, and went out.
8 And there appeared in the cherubims the form of a man's hand under their wings.

Seen what?

Define "planet"?

Cain is Eve's son not Adam same with Abel. Seth was their first. Seth is the blood line of them that will acend

You just assume the blood line of Seth multiplied and married Cain. The Dragon was Cains father and married the blood line of his father. This is where the giants began. Then infected them of Seth's line so they could ascend. It was very important that this line kept pure til Christ, Seth that is.

Search for the secret book of John for the truth. Jesus told John to give it to the saints. Then you will hear this voice. Then you will see the lies. Then you will understand
Apocryphon of John??
Its a gnostic writing. the gnostics believed weird gibberish that heas never been verified. Biblically, historically, sceintifically, archeologically, or by any avenue of evidencd.

I could say that Jesus killed 5,000 unicorns and my claim would have as much weight as any of the bogus, historically-unverifiable gnostic assertions.

Jesus told John?? Given its content and that it was written by gnostics, nonChristians. NO, Jesus would not do that.
Did you read Revelation? That "Jesus" must have been a false Christ then, not the real One.
Given God knows all and never lies and is perfect, He never contradicts Himself. So the apcryphon of john is OFF THE TABLE as a reliable source.
If that book was legit, there would be 67 books in the Bible today.

Yes, i see the lies clear as day. Many of them are contained in the hollow assertions of "apocryphon john".

Gnosticism is one of the many masks on the face of Humanism (aka humans first instead of God). Its just another "Has God said" to put FALLIBLE human "secret kNoWlEdGe" above GOD'S WORD.

ROMANS 1:25
For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

2 PETER 1:20
"But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is a matter of one’s own interpretation,"
Who is right? God's Word or random gnostic dribble?

You know Adam lost all memory before earth. Who do you think gave him the these words to write?
You assume he wrote them.
Lost memory before earth??
Again, what does the phrase "before earth" even mean? before its creation?
WRONG. adam was created on day 6. Day 6, not the 6000th year or whatever oddness that dont come from the Bible but from men.

from Genesis: "Then God said, “Let Us make mankind in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the livestock and over all the earth, and over every crawling thing that crawls on the earth.” 27 So God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. 28 God blessed them; and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” "

I ask you, HOW would adam even survive if there was no earth to sustain him? Gnostic Magic?? LOL. I guess that secret knowledge fails to factor in basic logic!
more proof it is false rubbish and that we should hold the Bible in high esteem, and hold every thought captive to CHRIST, instead of the inverse way around.

2 CORINTHIANS 10:5
"We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ,"

Gnosticism is neatly described by the writer of Corinthians.

Make God be your authority, not some random fallible humans who made up and/or distorted stuff (like the telephone game) as they went along.

I wonder if you also fall for the ancient near east deception, that asserts that the Bible was somehow influenced by ANE ideas.

You just assume the blood line of Seth multiplied and married Cain.
Where did i say that?? Point out the quote.
Seth did not give birth to adam and eve. :/
OTHER sons and daughters. You just stuck seth there because idk.
The bloodline of ADAM AND EVE (NOT necessarily seth) married Cain. This is the only logical and Biblical conclusion. Nobody has ever proven a different, non-Adamic race of man. Why? Because the Bible is COMPLETELY TRUE. If there were "two races" of humans, then racism would be OK!!

The Dragon was Cains father
Another Bible-less belief with 0 evidence. Was cain a dragon?? Cain should be a dragon and not a person if that is true. Nowhere in the Bible do we read that.
So it is just a humanist's assertion. Remember, gnosticism is a form of ancient humanism.

Humanism was born in Eden when adam and eve idolized their desire for the forbbiden fruit above God's COMMAND (not suggestion!!) Humanism, putting men first and God anywhere but first.

and married the blood line of his father.
See above.

This is where the giants began. Then infected them of Seth's line so they could ascend. It was very important that this line kept pure til Christ, Seth that is.
Seth is in the OT. Nowhere i have seen in the Bible is seth Jesus' line. It is DAVID.
No. We do not truly know when the giants began. We can guess, though, and they Likely began when the "sons of God" (plural, and referring to supernatural entities, NOT humans or Jesus!!) mated with humans.

Now place the word planet there. It's all about understanding Gods word
Why? This whole planet thing is baseless.

Look up the definition of cherubim in google, duckduckgo, the heritage dictionary, etc.

No, gnosticism will only lead to confusion, doublemindedness, and even apostasy.
If you want to understand God's Word, then have the Bible be your FINAL AND HIGHEST authority. In theology, doctrine, teaching, history, science, the whole range of knowledge!! 100% of Bible-contradicting content is FALSE!
AND USE EXEGESIS NOT EIGESIS!!

-----
Exegesis and eisegesis are two conflicting approaches in Bible study. Exegesis is the exposition or explanation of a text based on a careful, objective analysis. The word exegesis literally means “to lead out of.” That means that the interpreter is led to his conclusions by following the text.

The opposite approach to Scripture is eisegesis, which is the interpretation of a passage based on a subjective, non-analytical reading. The word eisegesis literally means “to lead into,” which means the interpreter injects his own ideas into the text, making it mean whatever he wants.

10 Then I looked, and, behold, in the firmament that was above the head of the cherubims there appeared over them as it were a sapphire stone, as the appearance of the likeness of a throne.

Ok put Angel in the place of cherubim. Now place the word planet there. It's all about understanding Gods word

2 And he spake unto the man clothed with linen, and said, Go in between the wheels, even under the cherub, and fill thine hand with coals of fire from between the cherubims, and scatter them over the city. And he went in in my sight.
3 Now the cherubims stood on the right side of the house, when the man went in; and the cloud filled the inner court.
4 Then the glory of the Lord went up from the cherub, and stood over the threshold of the house; and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was full of the brightness of the Lord's glory.
5 And the sound of the cherubims' wings was heard even to the outer court, as the voice of the Almighty God when he speaketh.
6 And it came to pass, that when he had commanded the man clothed with linen, saying, Take fire from between the wheels, from between the cherubims; then he went in, and stood beside the wheels.
7 And one cherub stretched forth his hand from between the cherubims unto the fire that was between the cherubims, and took thereof, and put it into the hands of him that was clothed with linen: who took it, and went out.
8 And there appeared in the cherubims the form of a man's hand under their wings.
All this debunks your planet theory. No person here reading this would think "planet cherubim" but you!!

When God showed me these things I understood them. Earth is a living creature as said in the book of Revelations(cherubim) Don't count me out yet. 4 Prophets speaks of them and I have told you the truth of them. The seals of Revelations speaks of them but you don't understand why they report each seal that pertains to them. Look real close at Ezekiel 8 and track the ancient planet(cherubim) and them on the (chariot of God) the interpretation. I understand its orbit. Then look at the temple being built, more on the orbits. My friend I understand all the visions in bible and others also. Track the the ancient people and their planet to destruction. The destroyer is coming. Soon the whole world will see its destruction. And then they will fear my God and His Christ bringing in the new GOSPEL.

Ascend to where? Where is the Biblical backing?

Ditto above.
so wait, the giants and seth and his bloodline are competing for ascension to some unknown place?? this sounds like a action story, not Bible truth.
Nicodemus comes to Jesus by night, one that teaches in the house Israel, but yet even he should understand things Jesus says. But he don't, You should know the things I speak for they are not hidden from you, if you ask and search.

Back