Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How did understanding and embracing Preterism affect your faith?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Screaming your doctrine doesn't make at any less nonsense.

Since when is emphasizing this or that word, considered Screaming? And what is it to me, if YOU THINK what God told me is nonsense, is that not between you and God?

Jesus said there would great tribulation later in the first century, before his generation passed. (Sorry to let facts get in the way of your claims.)

You say these are FACTS, yet do not reveal the verse which reveals they are FACTS. i have read the entire Bible over 80 times in my life, and i have never read the Great Tribulation would be in the first century.

Jesus only talked about great tribulation occurring in Jerusalem. (Sorry, another inconvenient fact for you.)

Yet another FACT you do not back up with Scriptures. Clearly you don't know what your talking about.

NO, NOT THE ENTIRE WORLD. NO, NOT OUR FUTURE.

And believing that lie, helps you to sleep at night, is that it? i can show you tons of Scriptures of things that has NOT ever happened yet. You believe a false doctrine. And no prophet of God is going to convince you otherwise, this i can see.

Back