Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How did understanding and embracing Preterism affect your faith?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
“The simplest answer is almost always the correct one.” (Occam)

lex parsimoniae (for you)
Makes sense. The Revelation was given to John who was around 60, while under exile from Nero to give to the christians warning them about what was soon to take place. Jerusalem and the temple were still standing and are mentioned as standing but Jerusalem was called “sodom.” It’s beautifully understandable.

I don't think Preterism changed my faith, it just made me understand the Bible better. It especially made me reject the dispensationalism running rampant in the Church.

This last days generation would do well to know and understand what Duel Prophecies mean.

Just because it appears it has already happened in the past, does NOT mean it can't happen in the future as well.

Also since when does "LAST DAYS" does not mean LAST DAYS.

i made a video about Zechariah 14, which has NEVER happened yet, EVER, but will indeed happen in the Future when Jesus Returns to set up His Kingdom ON EARTH.

You have a pretty big difficulty in that Jesus said that this level of destruction and trouble (Tribulation) had never happened in all of human history and will never happen again. He said it will not reoccur in all of human history again. So a dual prophesy has a major stumbling block. It is not going to happen twice.

You have a pretty big difficulty in that Jesus said that this level of destruction and trouble (Tribulation) had never happened in all of human history and will never happen again. He said it will not reoccur in all of human history again. So a dual prophesy has a major stumbling block. It is not going to happen twice.

i do not understand what difficulty you are referring to. Just because i said duel prophecy exists does not mean that ALL Prophecies can be duplicated. i never said that or even implied that.

But then there are people who think the antichrist already existed, and those prophecies fulfilled, the Rapture is yet another one that people claim has already happened, saying those prophesies that seemed to me already fulfilled can't happen again. That is what Duel prophecies is. Just because it seemed to have happened once does not mean it can't happen again.

i do not understand what difficulty you are referring to. Just because i said duel prophecy exists does not mean that ALL Prophecies can be duplicated. i never said that or even implied that.

But then there are people who think the antichrist already existed, and those prophecies fulfilled, the Rapture is yet another one that people claim has already happened, saying those prophesies that seemed to me already fulfilled can't happen again. That is what Duel prophecies is. Just because it seemed to have happened once does not mean it can't happen again.
When Jesus said something will only happen once in human history, then we can either believe his teaching or we can reject his teaching on the matter. The times of great trouble (Tribulation) happened in history to Israel in the years leading up to 70AD and will never happen again. That is what he said. We can accept it or reject it.

I see no "Rapture" in the Bible only the Resurrection when the dead will arise first and the living will meet Jesus. That has not happened as Jesus has not returned.

When Jesus said something will only happen once in human history, then we can either believe his teaching or we can reject his teaching on the matter. The times of great trouble (Tribulation) happened in history to Israel in the years leading up to 70AD and will never happen again. That is what he said. We can accept it or reject it.

You do error, in this belief. The Great Tribulation Period has not yet taken place. The Great Tribulation Period, now try to understand this, HAPPENS TO THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD. NOT just in the middle East, NOT just to Israel.

You do greatly error comparing the Great Tribulation Period to only the middle east and what happened locally. People like yourself thinking such things is what led people to believe the Flood was a local event and not a world wide event.

You can't compare any of the Trumpets sounding (A Part of the Great Tribulation Period) with the tribulation the small nation of Israel suffered in 70AD.
You are comparing tribulations of a small nation with Tribulation of an entire world. NOT comparable. To do so is to error.

I see no "Rapture" in the Bible only the Resurrection when the dead will arise first and the living will meet Jesus. That has not happened as Jesus has not returned.

The Rapture is merely a word used to describe the First Resurrection event. Nothing more.

Here is a timeline event of the 7 Year Tribulation Period, according to God and confirmed by Scriptures. See if you can find all those things in it, if it can be applied to 70AD.

You do error, in this belief. The Great Tribulation Period has not yet taken place. The Great Tribulation Period, now try to understand this, HAPPENS TO THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD. NOT just in the middle East, NOT just to Israel.

You do greatly error comparing the Great Tribulation Period to only the middle east and what happened locally. People like yourself thinking such things is what led people to believe the Flood was a local event and not a world wide event.

You can't compare any of the Trumpets sounding (A Part of the Great Tribulation Period) with the tribulation the small nation of Israel suffered in 70AD.
You are comparing tribulations of a small nation with Tribulation of an entire world. NOT comparable. To do so is to error.

The Rapture is merely a word used to describe the First Resurrection event. Nothing more.

Here is a timeline event of the 7 Year Tribulation Period, according to God and confirmed by Scriptures. See if you can find all those things in it, if it can be applied to 70AD.

I know the historical events surrounding 70 AD and they fit like nothing in the future would ever fit. But the details are a book…too long for a post. But the accuracy is astounding. And the understanding of so much of the Bible opened up as I saw the events match the scripture. So many problems were solved and I understand Matthew 24 and Revelation. It was amazing.

No one who espouses the “Rapture” theory says it’s the Resurrection and, in fact, believe it isn’t.

But it appears you’ve made up your mind and chosen your eschatology.

I know the historical events surrounding 70 AD and they fit like nothing in the future would ever fit.

It is apparent you have ears but did not hear what i said. What happened in 70AD was NOT a world wide event. It was localized. How is it you are not understanding this? The Great Tribulation Period is WORLD WIDE, all islands are moved out of their places. 1/3 of all trees are burnt up. ALL GRASS is burned. 1/3 of everything in the oceans die. The Earth will spin FASTER, and it will wobble in it's orbit. This is the Tribulation that will be the Greatest ever seen, nor ever will be again. These things did NOT happen in 70 AD.

So many problems were solved and I understand Matthew 24 and Revelation.

Problems for whom? Your own? You do not understand Matthew 24 and Revelation if you believe they have already happened. Matthew 24 is an answer to the question that asked, know you not the Scriptures?

Mat 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them ....... .....

Then proceeded to TELL them about His Coming and the End of the world. These things He mentioned in Matthew 24 DID NOT happen in 70 AD like you falsely believe and worse yet, teach.

No one who espouses the “Rapture” theory says it’s the Resurrection and, in fact, believe it isn’t.

Sorry don't have a clue what your saying here. There are Two Resurrections. The First Resurrection is that of the Saints. At the 7th Trumpet Sounding, Jesus arrives to the planet to set up His Kingdom on Earth, He will go around the planet collecting all the sleeping Saints (those who have died a True Christian) and then He will go around the planet again with the Saints He just rose from the dead, and they will collect the Living True Christians (Very FEW). This First Resurrection is the event where Jesus gathers up the Saints, which i call this event the RAPTURE.
The Second resurrection, happens when satan is released after God's Sabbath is over (1,000 years) and all the dead who are NOT in Christ are risen, then there is the Great Battle against all of God's against all of satan's, for the Holy City Jerusalem.

There are Two Judgment Days. The First Judgment Day is that of all Christians, separating the Sheep Christians from the Goat Christians. This happens at the Rapture, the 7th trumpet sounding, the event where Christ returns to the Earth and opens the Book of Life, and if a persons name is written in the Book of Life and has not been blotted out of the Book of Life, Jesus Raptures them to be with Him for ever and ever.

The Second Judgment Day is the Great White Throne Judgment, After the second resurrection of the dead who belongs to satan, and after they lose the Great battle of God vs satan, they all will be judged on that Day, and will on that day be cast into Hell for ever and ever.

But it appears you’ve made up your mind and chosen your eschatology.

i don't even know what the word eschatology means, this generation is way to learned for its own good. And if i have chosen anything it is to merely believe what God told me. And as to your comment of making up my mind about this or that. i teach the Truths of God. i teach those things God has told me in conversations, dreams, visions and Angels of God.

If then you feel like i am wrong about something i have said, then by all means quote what i said and the verse which it contradicts. Or is it, you can't find one thing that i have said that is contrary to the Word of God, but because what i said is contrary to YOU, then YOU THINK i must be wrong, is that the gist of it?

If then you THINK i am wrong, reveal the Scriptures which reveals something i said that is NOT Truth. If you can't do so, what is it to me, if you don't believe what God has told me in conversations, is that not between you and God?

i Love you Sister Dorothy. Even though you may think i don't. i do.

It is apparent you have ears but did not hear what i said. What happened in 70AD was NOT a world wide event. It was localized. How is it you are not understanding this? The Great Tribulation Period is WORLD WIDE, all islands are moved out of their places. 1/3 of all trees are burnt up. ALL GRASS is burned. 1/3 of everything in the oceans die. The Earth will spin FASTER, and it will wobble in it's orbit. This is the Tribulation that will be the Greatest ever seen, nor ever will be again. These things did NOT happen in 70 AD.

Problems for whom? Your own? You do not understand Matthew 24 and Revelation if you believe they have already happened. Matthew 24 is an answer to the question that asked, know you not the Scriptures?

Mat 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them ....... .....

Then proceeded to TELL them about His Coming and the End of the world. These things He mentioned in Matthew 24 DID NOT happen in 70 AD like you falsely believe and worse yet, teach.

Sorry don't have a clue what your saying here. There are Two Resurrections. The First Resurrection is that of the Saints. At the 7th Trumpet Sounding, Jesus arrives to the planet to set up His Kingdom on Earth, He will go around the planet collecting all the sleeping Saints (those who have died a True Christian) and then He will go around the planet again with the Saints He just rose from the dead, and they will collect the Living True Christians (Very FEW). This First Resurrection is the event where Jesus gathers up the Saints, which i call this event the RAPTURE.
The Second resurrection, happens when satan is released after God's Sabbath is over (1,000 years) and all the dead who are NOT in Christ are risen, then there is the Great Battle against all of God's against all of satan's, for the Holy City Jerusalem.

There are Two Judgment Days. The First Judgment Day is that of all Christians, separating the Sheep Christians from the Goat Christians. This happens at the Rapture, the 7th trumpet sounding, the event where Christ returns to the Earth and opens the Book of Life, and if a persons name is written in the Book of Life and has not been blotted out of the Book of Life, Jesus Raptures them to be with Him for ever and ever.

The Second Judgment Day is the Great White Throne Judgment, After the second resurrection of the dead who belongs to satan, and after they lose the Great battle of God vs satan, they all will be judged on that Day, and will on that day be cast into Hell for ever and ever.

i don't even know what the word eschatology means, this generation is way to learned for its own good. And if i have chosen anything it is to merely believe what God told me. And as to your comment of making up my mind about this or that. i teach the Truths of God. i teach those things God has told me in conversations, dreams, visions and Angels of God.

If then you feel like i am wrong about something i have said, then by all means quote what i said and the verse which it contradicts. Or is it, you can't find one thing that i have said that is contrary to the Word of God, but because what i said is contrary to YOU, then YOU THINK i must be wrong, is that the gist of it?

If then you THINK i am wrong, reveal the Scriptures which reveals something i said that is NOT Truth. If you can't do so, what is it to me, if you don't believe what God has told me in conversations, is that not between you and God?

i Love you Sister Dorothy. Even though you may think i don't. i do.
You don’t love me but you just tell yourself that to ease your conscience that bothers you (rightly so) because of how demeaning you talk to me.

I know for sure that the details of your eschatology (look it up) are not from God because when God speaks to a man, the character is altered and that man treats others as he’d like to be treated. If I talked to you as you speak to me, you’d be angry. I’m not angry as I’ve compassion on others. But I know false thinking when I read it.

You don’t love me but you just tell yourself that to ease your conscience that bothers you (rightly so) because of how demeaning you talk to me.

Is that what you think i have done? i don't know you at all. But if you are teaching something that is NOT TRUE, i will not hold my tongue, and will speak out against the belief that is false, NOT YOU. Here is the Truth:

2Ti_4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

Reprove = To Reprimand

Rebuke = express sharp disapproval or criticism of (someone) because of their behavior or actions. (such as teaching something contrary to Scriptures)

Exhort = strongly encourage or urge (someone) to do something.

No matter how you reprove, rebuke, or exhort someone, it will not appear to be done in love but demeaning. Even if it is done in love.
i have told you nothing untrue. You might do well to watch my video:

I know for sure that the details of your eschatology (look it up) are not from God because when God speaks to a man, the character is altered and that man treats others as he’d like to be treated.

i have treated you no different then i would want to be treated. That is the Truth, else let me suffer in Hell for all eternity. If i am teaching something that is NOT TRUE, i would want someone to get very angry with me for teaching something that is NOT True. i have had people smack me upside the head with TRUTH, and i thank them for doing so. i have not treated you any differently than i would want to be treated. Just because you JUDGE me as doing that, does not make what you THINK to be the Truth.
Have i not answered ever question you have presented to me, and yet you have not answered mine? Why is that? i answer every single question that i am asked, because i would like people to answer mine when i ask them, you know the Golden Rule. And Scriptures also plainly teaches to give to him that asketh of thee. i have asked you to answer me, which you have NOT done so yet. Why?
i am asking you again. To reveal to me something i have said that is contrary to Scriptures, will you do this for me, or will you yet again disobey Scriptures, which teaches to give to him that asketh of thee. Or is that yet another verse that needs to be interpreted away, so as to not have to obey it, like this last days generation loves to do.

i tell you that i love you, and you call me a liar. And then use your logic of because i failed to treat you like you would treat others. Ironic isn't it? Tell me, if you said to someone "I Love you" Would you like for them to call you a liar? No you wouldn't, and yet i say to you, i love you, and you indeed call me a liar.

Rev 21:8 is clear ALL LIARS will burn in the lake of fire and brimstone. Sister one of us is a Liar, either i am because i said "i love you" or you are saying i don't. God knows the Truth. i love everyone. What kind of prophet of God would i be, if i did not obey His Commandment to Love One Another, i do all things to please Him. So even the guy that punched me in the face with his fist, knocking out a tooth in my mouth because it was so hard, i immediately looked at him and said "i forgive you" and then offered up my other cheek to him.
If i can love him, who just knocked out a tooth in my mouth, why would you think it such a difficult thing for me to love you, which merely disagrees with something i said? lol. your easy to Love compared to some others.

If I talked to you as you speak to me, you’d be angry.

i talk and teach as the Spirit of God moves me too. i do all things to please Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior, if you have ran across my path, then you are going to hear what i am led to say and teach. If i said something untrue, then point that out. Else accept the reprove/rebuke and move on.

I’m not angry as I’ve compassion on others.

i am not angry either, and even made a video about that too.

But I know false thinking when I read it.

Those who have the Spirit of Truth in them, hear me. Those who do not hear me, do not have the Spirit of Truth in them, if they did, they would recognize the Truth when they hear it.

Now sister Dorothy i am not saying you have or don't have the Spirit of Truth, but what i just said is the Truth, if it offends you, is that not between you and God?

You accuse me of false thinking now. And yet have not revealed one thing i have said that is false. You accuse me of false thinking but not once have you revealed any false thinking. Where is this: Dave you said "________________" and Scriptures says "_________________" which contradicts what you said. This would prove that i am indeed have false thinking. But here is the Truth. What i said is NOT contrary to any Scriptures, only contrary to the truth that you hold on to, and you call me a false thinker because i said something that YOU don't agree with. Who made you a judge on who is a false thinker or not false thinking? Is YOUR Opinions now a source of Truth or the Word of God a source of Truth, judge.

i forgive you of all these false accusations against me, why? Because i love you.

Is that what you think i have done? i don't know you at all. But if you are teaching something that is NOT TRUE, i will not hold my tongue, and will speak out against the belief that is false, NOT YOU. Here is the Truth:

2Ti_4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

Reprove = To Reprimand

Rebuke = express sharp disapproval or criticism of (someone) because of their behavior or actions. (such as teaching something contrary to Scriptures)

Exhort = strongly encourage or urge (someone) to do something.

No matter how you reprove, rebuke, or exhort someone, it will not appear to be done in love but demeaning. Even if it is done in love.
No, it’s not in love but pride. Will you receive rebuke? Do you live what you preach? You think very highly of yourself. Let’s see if you have some humility.

i have told you nothing untrue. You might do well to watch my video:

Maybe later
i have treated you no different then i would want to be treated. That is the Truth, else let me suffer in Hell for all eternity. If i am teaching something that is NOT TRUE, i would want someone to get very angry with me for teaching something that is NOT True.
This shows me that you don’t have the heart of the Father because Jesus and all the prophets weren’t angry at man whose understanding was off but the Holy Spirit in them was patient and correcting in GENTLENESS which you didn’t do.
i have had people smack me upside the head with TRUTH, and i thank them for doing so. i have not treated you any differently than i would want to be treated.
Let’s see if this is true
Just because you JUDGE me as doing that, does not make what you THINK to be the Truth.
I can point it out in your words, not my thoughts but this is a defense mechanism telling me you will defend and not accept correction.
Have i not answered ever question you have presented to me, and yet you have not answered mine? Why is that? i answer every single question that i am asked, because i would like people to answer mine when i ask them, you know the Golden Rule. And Scriptures also plainly teaches to give to him that asketh of thee. i have asked you to answer me, which you have NOT done so yet. Why?
Your responses are insulting not like the Holy Spirit.
i am asking you again. To reveal to me something i have said that is contrary to Scriptures, will you do this for me, or will you yet again disobey
Am doing so.
Scriptures, which teaches to give to him that asketh of thee. Or is that yet another verse that needs to be interpreted away, so as to not have to obey it, like this last days generation loves to do.

i tell you that i love you, and you call me a liar.
No I did not. That is a lie.
And then use your logic of because i failed to treat you like you would treat others. Ironic isn't it? Tell me, if you said to someone "I Love you" Would you like for them to call you a liar? No you wouldn't, and yet i say to you, i love you, and you indeed call me a liar.
Ah, anger. not accepting correction.
Rev 21:8 is clear ALL LIARS will burn in the lake of fire and brimstone. Sister one of us is a Liar, either i am because i said "i love you" or you are saying i don't. God knows the Truth. i love everyone. What kind of prophet of God would i be, if i did not obey His Commandment to Love One Another, i do all things to please Him.
You don’t please Him in your speak which is not full of grace.
So even the guy that punched me in the face with his fist, knocking out a tooth in my mouth because it was so hard, i immediately looked at him and said "i forgive you" and then offered up my other cheek to him.
If i can love him, who just knocked out a tooth in my mouth, why would you think it such a difficult thing for me to love you, which merely disagrees with something i said? lol. your easy to Love compared to some others.
Let’s see how you respond to these corrections.
i talk and teach as the Spirit of God moves me too.
The Spirit if God tells me differently.
i do all things to please Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior, if you have ran across my path, then you are going to hear what i am led to say and teach
No one who was filled with the Holy Spirit had this attitude.
. If i said something untrue, then point that out. Else accept the reprove/rebuke and move on.
Am doing so
i am not angry either, and even made a video about that too.

Those who have the Spirit of Truth in them, hear me.
Ah very prideful. A cheap way to dismiss all who disagree with you.A personal attack…you have strong armor against all correction there.
Those who do not hear me, do not have the Spirit of Truth in them, if they did, they would recognize the Truth when they hear it.

Now sister Dorothy i am not saying you have or don't have the Spirit of Truth, but what i just said is the Truth, if it offends you, is that not between you and God?
I’m not offended.I just recognize spiritual pride when it comes.
You accuse me of false thinking now. And yet have not revealed one thing i have said that is false. You accuse me of false thinking but not once have you revealed any false thinking. Where is this: Dave you said "________________" and Scriptures says "_________________" which contradicts what you said. This would prove that i am indeed have false thinking. But here is the Truth. What i said is NOT contrary to any Scriptures, only contrary to the truth that you hold on to, and you call me a false thinker because i said something that YOU don't agree with. Who made you a judge on who is a false thinker or not false thinking? Is YOUR Opinions now a source of Truth or the Word of God a source of Truth, judge.

i forgive you of all these false accusations against me, why? Because i love you.
Just consider carefully the rebuke and don’t allow your pride to tell you that she who rebukes you doesn’t (obviously) have the HS because she didn’t accept all that you say.

For believers unsure about how to test those who really hear from God claiming what they write is directly from Him and those who aren’t, there’s a scriptural test. False prophets attack personally those who don’t accept their “divine” revelation like the false prophets slapped Jeremiah. “If you don’t accept MY words you don’t have the Holy Spirit” is an example of this. True prophets weep when the Word of God is rejected. Insisting only those who receive are of the HS is also manipulative, something no true prophet does. Jesus can say that because he is God. We aren’t.

Last edited:
No, it’s not in love but pride. Will you receive rebuke? Do you live what you preach? You think very highly of yourself. Let’s see if you have some humility.

i will receive rebuke if i said something that is contrary to the Word of God, i will not receive rebuke from the thinking of humans. If i said something contrary to the Word of God, i will accept rebuke.

Do you live what you preach?

Having ears to hear but refuse to hear with them, have i not already said and testified that i do all things to please Him?

You think very highly of yourself.

Just because you accuse that, does not make it Truth.

Let’s see if you have some humility

And how are you going to do that, you have not walked in my shoes. You don't have a clue how humble i am.

This shows me that you don’t have the heart of the Father because Jesus and all the prophets weren’t angry at man whose understanding was off but the Holy Spirit in them was patient and correcting in GENTLENESS which you didn’t do.

Oh, i see, because i did not teach in the way that YOU THINK i should have, i must be wrong. So you have judged me on the method i use to teach, as a means for your TESTING.

Have we not enough people sugarcoating Truths? Have we not enough people teaching Milk of the Word. Have we not enough people tickling the ears? Are we all not different members of the same Body of Christ. YOU being upset with me because of the method i use to teach is no different then what Jesus taught about people who think, because i am not of the hand am i not of the body. This last days generation doesn't realize that God chooses different people to do different jobs. You teach in the way of the hands, another teaches in the way of the feet, and yet another teaches in the way of the ears. Each has its own purpose. The method i use to teach to this wicked perverse generation is what God made me from my birth to teach. And do you think i am concerned that YOU THINK i am wrong to teach in the manner i teach with, i answer to God, not to you.
YOU may not like how i talked to you, but it please God in Heaven and that is all that is important to me. i do what i am called to do, and that is to reprove and rebuke Christians who believe in false doctrines that are contrary to His Word. i live, eat and breath the Word of God, and you take thought i am not teaching in the way that YOU THINK i should teach. pathetic. What then, because i don't teach as you do, i am false.

1Co 12:14 For the body is not one member, but many.
1Co 12:15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
1Co 12:16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
1Co 12:17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?

If the wrist says you don't teach the same way i do, because your not a wrist, then your not of the body?
1Co 12:18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.

It pleases God that i teach the way that i teach, and it really doesn't matter if i don't teach the way YOU THINK i should teach, You say "Maybe Later" on the video called "Your Fat" We shall see if your a liar or not. it reveals why i teach the way i teach.

I can point it out in your words, not my thoughts but this is a defense mechanism telling me you will defend and not accept correction.

i will accept any correction from God or from any human who corrects me through the Word of God. If then you deem i am in need of correction, i have not yet seen one verse from you. NOT ONE. Why is that? Maybe because you think i need corrected by YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING. lol. Who maketh thyself? to think you can correct another via your own opinions? What they are not your opinions, they where are all the verses to correct me at? If you say i need corrections, and yet provide no Scriptures which proves i am in need of correction. Then it is YOUR OPINION that i am in need of correction, and what do i care about the opinions of others. Even as you should not care about any of my opinions either, which i have learned a long time ago to NOT give my opinions hardly EVER, because they are usually WRONG. So now, i only teach those things God has told me in conversations that i have had with Him and He with me. And those things He has told me, is NEVER WRONG.

Let’s see how you respond to these corrections.

i have yet to see any corrections from you, that come from the Word of God. If you are wandering how i am going to respond to YOUR corrections based on YOUR OPINIONS, and not the Word of God, save your time, i won't accept them. The Word of God is the Truth, opinions of humans are NOT.

Just consider carefully the rebuke and don’t allow your pride to tell you that she who rebukes you doesn’t (obviously) have the HS because she didn’t accept all that you say.

If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your savior and Lord, then the HS is within you. Now whether you can hear it, or if your grieving it, or what have you, depends on the Strength of that HS that is in you and how you are walking, either in the light or in darkness (sinning). A person can have the HS in them and still have a reprobate mind, ending up in Hell.

Dear brothers and sisters, if any of you would be so kind as to give us a testimony of how leaving the more commonly held eschatology of futurists and embracing preterism affected your faith, I’d be very interested.

I don't think there's much of a such thing as a preterist becoming a futurist, at least not a preterist who has read the Bible. But, honest futurists who read the Bible become preterists, leaving behind the false doctrine they were taught outside the Bible.

Preterism is faith-building because it makes coherent sense out the the Bible. Futurism is built on twisting out-of-context verses, which turns the Bible into a stumbling block for an honest reader.

But, leaving doctrine, especially doctrine that is a big part of your religion, can be devastating to one's faith. Futurism is a rotten doctrine that leads to nothing but harm. And, there's harm to faith done when someone reads the Bible and finds out their church leaders taught them lies. I don't know which is worse for one's faith, keeping a lie or finding out you've been lied to? I choose the truth over keeping lies.

I don't think there's much of a such thing as a preterist becoming a futurist, at least not a preterist who has read the Bible. But, honest futurists who read the Bible become preterists, leaving behind the false doctrine they were taught outside the Bible.
I agree. Once one has learned the details of the fulfillment, one cannot go back to pretending it’s future.
Preterism is faith-building because it makes coherent sense out the the Bible. Futurism is built on twisting out-of-context verses, which turns the Bible into a stumbling block for an honest reader.
Again, agree whole heartedly. The experience was amazing. So many scriptures just fell open in clarity.
But, leaving doctrine, especially doctrine that is a big part of your religion, can be devastating to one's faith. Futurism is a rotten doctrine that leads to nothing but harm. And, there's harm to faith done when someone reads the Bible and finds out their church leaders taught them lies. I don't know which is worse for one's faith, keeping a lie or finding out you've been lied to? I choose the truth over keeping lies.
Receiving a love of the truth is life changing. But one must be willing to surrender untruth. Most don’t want to do so.

Preterist? Futurist?

Any belief that contradicts even one verse in Scriptures is a FALSE BELIEF.
What God says in His Word, is TRUTH,
What humans say His Word means, can and usually is, corrupted.

Screaming your doctrine doesn't make at any less nonsense. Jesus said there would great tribulation later in the first century, before his generation passed. (Sorry to let facts get in the way of your claims.) Jesus only talked about great tribulation occurring in Jerusalem. (Sorry, another inconvenient fact for you.)

NO, NOT THE ENTIRE WORLD. NO, NOT OUR FUTURE.

Back