Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How did you find God? (Or how did God find you?)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
There are some great inspiring testimonies that I've seen here, some from a lifetime of simular stories, others from a select few testomies that they share. Then there are many here who have a conviction and faith that is equally inspiring. Or the knowledge and study to teach in detail the things in the bible, in Christian history, or theology. Then there is the Friendly and encouraging and who make anyone feel welcome at CF.net.

Pretty much everyone that I see post on CF.net, are great people to talk to and to be encouraged being a Christian along side them. With that in mind I have a question because when I meet a nonchristian and I want to introduce them to God, all I have to help with that is to say how I found God. But I know He reaches people in different ways.

So how did you find God? What can we say to a nonchristian to encourage them to look for God?

Back