Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How do :D

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Gazelle

:waving I'm here. Been at another website where the attacks on Christians became unbearable. I'm still a member there, but to give support to other Christians off the main forum board. I just need a place to rest and think for a while.

Is there a copyright clause about the "artwork" and photographs etc a member displays here... something sharing about who owns it?

Also, in the same forum, is discussion actually allowed :chin... I'm in the market for a new camera and have only played with some 12 mps so far....

:) Me again. In the one on one debate forum... is there an option to allow others to read the discussion, but not participate????

Back